WQAM's BigO calls Michael Wilbon an idiot.....

MedleyCane

Senior
LOL.
He had a nice rant today, including a very accurate account of how that return was
legal and how Michael Wilbon and all of his fellow national media pundits are idiots.

Good for him.
Nice to see someone in the soFla media with cojones for a change.

Unlike Gino Torretta and, nationally, UM alum Bruce Feldman.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami likes cushy, soft and comfortable. 3 words that do not describe Big O

Advertisement
The Big Dough loses all credibility though when he starts talking about his picks for next coach.

Advertisement
The Big Dough loses all credibility though when he starts talking about his picks for next coach.

He's been ****ting on Butch all week... I can't bare to listen to him right now regarding the next coach. He's proppin up Cristobal and Schiano like they are going to save UM. Big O has balls but thinks he's the smartest football guy in the world.

I like Big O, but I agree with you. He does everything to discredit Butch and his flaws. But then mentions that he wants Schiano or Cristobal. Makes no sense.

He just figured that out! Wilbon has been a dumb *** clown for quite some time!

Advertisement

Well..so why doesn't Bruce Feldman, Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Dan LeRetard, Gino Torretta and many of the other UM
alums who have access to the national media say something in defense of their alma-mater?
Where daFugg are these people?

Sportscasters normally look at highlight films for a certain weekend and base their comments on clips they saw....None of these guys saw the whole game in depth---and certainly not the parts where Canes got HOSED...

Actually, I remember a telephone conversation I had with Wilbon about twenty years ago. He was still with the Washington Post, I believe, and we talked about an article he had written which seemed sympathetic to the Canes. He had expressed his bewilderment at all the hostility he picked up from other members of the media around the country against the Canes.

I have trouble seeing the return as illegal. The whole mess is ridiculous. The officials gave us the business with all their bad calls including Duke's last drive with all those stupid PI calls. The TD I never got a good look at, so I can't judge. I don't see any compelling evidence Walton's knee was down before the lateral. i don't know about the alleged block in the back.

The whole thing is stupid.

We beat Tulane on a fifth down play back about '71, by the way. We refused all the calls for us to voluntary forfeit. Nobody remembers it now. This will die down, too. They'll just remember the amazing return. Does anybody remember who our coach was when we had the fifth down? I think I do.

Advertisement
Don't live in south Florida. Have no idea who "Big O" is. Usually it's something women writers use when talking about orgasms, like it's a big deal and they think they're so progressive and liberated to be just like men.

The only other Big O I can think of is Oprah.

Sick of progressive liberated women and their Huffington Post orgasms, and sick of Oprah.

May as well throw in this other Big O whom I know nothing about.

When I listened to Hurricane discussions on radio it was Luther Evans and Sonny Hirsch about fifty years ago. Was that on WIOD?

I hear Sonny is still going strong. They've propped up his cadaver, popped a cigarette in his mouth, placed a cold cup of coffee in front of him, and use a ventriloquist to do his broadcasts.

TheMatador is out past his bedtime. Someone call an orderly!

16066_74.jpg

Advertisement
Back