Wow

Truly bad decision but Malik was having a terrible game . I can understand him struggling if it's tight coverage but these were easy throws he missed. Richards was destroying anyone covering him and Rosier could not deliver him the ball. The O-Line and special teams struggled but this loss falls on the shoulders of Rosier in my opinion. He had more then enough chances to win this game for us.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'd be more rustled at our QB situation if I wasn't happily amazed that we managed to win 10 games this year.

I mean, Rosier was missing throws by yards...not feet...not inches. Freaking yards.

I was there in the OB a decade ago when Kirby Freeman completed one pass against NC State in the second to last game in the OB. That was worse than Rosier's performance today, but not by much.

His base when he threw the football today was abysmal. Chemistry with Thomas and Richards hasn't been great all year. Gotta bounce back and get his mind right for next Saturday

Advertisement
Too bad CMR doesn’t hold himself accountable with this atrocious Offense.

And inconsistent defense that ranks around 90th nationally!!! This has been MR's legacy over the years, 1-2 loses per year and play in an Orlando/Tampa bowl game. It is on MR all the way.

This reason this season has been an incredible success is because of Rosier. We would have lost 3 more games with Kaaya as our QB. As bad as he played today, he deserves mad props for leading the Canes back to relevancy.

please please who is the OC? Coach Richt is 100% accountable to the showing of the offense. No screens to Homer, no rollouts until the end of the game, no reverses at all. COACH RICHT OWNS THIS LOSS

Advertisement
I’ve been skeptical of Malik but the guy has won games for the Canes. Really ashocking decision by Richt. Job open

Sherrifs could be the worst QB at UM in 25 years.

6'5 and gets MOAR passes batted down than a 5'5 8th grader.
OMG his pocket presence is one if the worst I have ever been. I'm sure the only reason Nkosi is not the backup is because of wanting to redshirt him. There is no way in **** Nkosi is worse then sherrifs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I hope he don’t throw the championship game also

I guess it all depends on how much money he made today.

Advertisement
Timing of the switch was bad. I could see it being done during the 3rd qtr to try to find a spark but not in the 4th down by 10 with 9 mins left in the game.

please please who is the OC? Coach Richt is 100% accountable to the showing of the offense. No screens to Homer, no rollouts until the end of the game, no reverses at all. COACH RICHT OWNS THIS LOSS

there was a screen to homer, and they blew it up and almost took it for 6

you make sure you show up in hurricane visions thread later on this week to eat your crow

you're gonna see WIDE open receivers all over the field. Richt isn't the qb brother

Advertisement
Too bad CMR doesn’t hold himself accountable with this atrocious Offense.

Lol sound like a Mullen groupie...Richts offense aint the problem clown, we had every opportunity to beat Pitt by 3 Tds today. Been pushing this narrative since he got here shut yo simple minded *** up.

Rosier=Vinnie when it’s all on the line. We got a ten win season and hope things will really come together next year. Rosier will not beat Clemson.

Let's be real....the D, turnovers , short fields and a little luck has put lil stick on this pig. He's been missing simple throws and wide open guys at an alarming rate all year.

He is what he is. The offense will always be inconsistent with him at qb.

It's useless to have speed guys outside if you over throw them . BB stays open , even today . He was running through the middle if the field every **** play.

Advertisement
Back