Wow we really are back

USA Today is still a newspaper? The only thing worthwhile they ever produced were Sagarin ratings.

Advertisement
Start Mandell and all the other talking heads re-tweeting him can eat a bag of ****s. He posts a ******* screenshot of an article from Manny Navarro and people believe it because it fits their narrative that Miami is all things evil in CFB.

Eat all the ****s Stuey.
The media is pathetic, publish the truth, regardless of how distasteful is fair game. Publishing lies is just BS and clowns like Mandell are desperate for notoriety. Even Feldman gets sucked into this crap periodically. As for Navarro, he has always been a backstabber when it comes to UM. I would ban him from any future UM Press Conferences until he discovers the ability to tell the truth and not spread lies.

What The Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
The University appointed multiple high-level business leaders, business experts, & billionaire alumni to right the ship of UHealth and it began profiting. Sure some of it was due to COVID - but they expect it to still produce massive revenues aside from that. It's run by Financial experts now and not medical experts - as it should be.

1. None of those people righted anything, not matter how much people like Manny Kadre want to pat themselves on the back. If you were to single out a person it's probably Steve Altschuler and some of the stuff he implemented in his short time started paying off.
2. Very little of it was due to covid. Cancer is by far the biggest revenue driver. Covid has been an overall net negative.

Yes. 1,000 times over, YES.

We need EVERY UM FAN to get educated on this quickly, because all of your "so-called friends" are going to try to roast you on this bullcrap. ****, look at the dipsh!tes who are pontificating about how UM needs to give back all of the profits to people (some of which is already done, but I digress).

Nobody EXTERNAL complained when Shalala overpaid and spent years trying to turn the UHealth Titanic around. When UM's collective tuition money and other earnings were being shipped OUT to support UHealth's losses, not a **** person (outside of the UM community) said anything.

Now that UHealth is FINALLY making money (which, hey, not to be a stickler, but the profit started BEFORE COVID), people are lining up to put demands on how we use that money, trying to cash-shame us into fixing all the US healthcare problems without even allowing us to restore the money that was pumped into UHealth over the preceding decade.

NO. It is time to tell people NO, that UHealth is not stuffing money into medical waste bags that are then shipped over to the (currently empty) Athletic Director's office. That is NOT how this works. Never has been, never will be.

The money is UM's. Not "UHealth's". Not "Athletics's's's's". That's UM's money. Money is fungible. The bills are not marked. If people don't like the healthcare system in America, where even "not-for-profit" entities rake in a lot of money, then they are free to change it. Miami is NOT the only university in America that has a significant investment in a local healthcare system. We are just the most recent to purchase a nag and turn it into a thoroughbred.

Some of y'all need to break out your "Miami vs. Everyone" t-shirts, put your AirPods in, and extend your middle fingers to anyone who tries to slander Miami for doing what the entirety of the rest of the world does (and what Athletic Departments have been doing since the beginning of time). Using profitable divisions to subsidize less-profitable divisions.

It's just cash. Business entities spread it around like manure.

This is all great, but athletics does not need support. Agreed that the general fund can be allocated at will, but I want to emphasize, no healthcare dollars are going to football, through general fund or otherwise.

Advertisement
You can always tell when Miami is doing things right because the media goes ape-chit trying to tear us down. Notice how quiet, almost apathetic they were towards us the last 15 years or so. This lets me know for sure now that Mario was the perfect hire.

Advertisement
Yeah I know it is just an article and who cares? But writers need also to be held accountable. The power of the pen is unparalleled in this country and the only way to deal with it is to fight back. Send emails and tweets to the writer and to the publication, Canes' nation!

Yes. 1,000 times over, YES.

We need EVERY UM FAN to get educated on this quickly, because all of your "so-called friends" are going to try to roast you on this bullcrap. ****, look at the dipsh!tes who are pontificating about how UM needs to give back all of the profits to people (some of which is already done, but I digress).

Nobody EXTERNAL complained when Shalala overpaid and spent years trying to turn the UHealth Titanic around. When UM's collective tuition money and other earnings were being shipped OUT to support UHealth's losses, not a **** person (outside of the UM community) said anything.

Now that UHealth is FINALLY making money (which, hey, not to be a stickler, but the profit started BEFORE COVID), people are lining up to put demands on how we use that money, trying to cash-shame us into fixing all the US healthcare problems without even allowing us to restore the money that was pumped into UHealth over the preceding decade.

NO. It is time to tell people NO, that UHealth is not stuffing money into medical waste bags that are then shipped over to the (currently empty) Athletic Director's office. That is NOT how this works. Never has been, never will be.

The money is UM's. Not "UHealth's". Not "Athletics's's's's". That's UM's money. Money is fungible. The bills are not marked. If people don't like the healthcare system in America, where even "not-for-profit" entities rake in a lot of money, then they are free to change it. Miami is NOT the only university in America that has a significant investment in a local healthcare system. We are just the most recent to purchase a nag and turn it into a thoroughbred.

Some of y'all need to break out your "Miami vs. Everyone" t-shirts, put your AirPods in, and extend your middle fingers to anyone who tries to slander Miami for doing what the entirety of the rest of the world does (and what Athletic Departments have been doing since the beginning of time). Using profitable divisions to subsidize less-profitable divisions.

It's just cash. Business entities spread it around like manure.
LMAO you're not lying as I just had this exact bs happen to me! Tried quoting Manny's goodbye post about how Miami handled this process wrong. Used an SI article about Miami faculty complaining about Mario hire to mention how much of a disaster we are. Even mentioned, "UM is such a victim of their own actions", and it just came off as delusion and projection lol. Everyone should educate themselves on this as it will be thrown right into your face

Advertisement
That’s the worst piece of journalism I’ve ever see. Basically pulling “facts” from Twitter to construct a story that isn’t correct. Then shows a bunch of posts from random people carrying on their personal rants. Unreal

Now people see why I always said “ who needs enemies “ when describing Miami. From Hs coaches , donors , former players , media and now with the Bot. Somebody always gets disgruntled and leaks ****. Look at one of the biggest media members we’ve seen from Miami , he built his name on destroying his alma mater. This is what’s separates Miami from small hick college towns. We will always have these issues. This story obviously came from somebody all in their feels in UM, regardless if it’s true.

Like I said “ who needs enemies “?

SPONGEBOB.

:pgdead:

Advertisement
Back