Wow we really are back

Advertisement
Us against the world. Feel the hate coursing through their veins, to their grubby little fingers, and onto their keyboards. Embrace the hate, fellas. We're on our way back! The way it's sposed to be. Middle fingers extended! Fucc em! Fucc em, ALL!!!
fuck you odd future GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME

if Manny truly did report something like that, it’s time to cancel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We ask the patients if they are FSU or Gaytor fans first before we let them die from Covid

Well, it's not like there are any publicly funded universities out there over spending on their college programs, right? I mean, that would be…wrong?

Advertisement
Just gonna overlook the 3 billionaires putting up the money.. let’s not look at any other schools ways of paying for there programs

Did it even take 24 hours for everyone else to start ****ing and ****ting their pants?

I love it. *puts 2 middle fingers in the air.

Go talk about LSU stealing money from a hospital they don't own.

No time to write about State universities funded by tax dollars who have the football coach as the highest paid state employee? No one asked me about ******* Franklin and that ****hole up in happy valley. I want 0 of my tax dollars supporting that ****.

Advertisement
the hate is F(_)cking real!!!!! suck my d!ck if you dont like it! LSU stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from a children's hospital and I didn't heare this much outrage

What gets lost in all this is also we are a private university. We can do whatever we want.

Advertisement
Back