Wow... The hate is real...

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one hates you when you're irrelevant. That's like some ugly fat chick talking about all her haters.

UM trying to act like anyone gives a fck.

@TheFranchise has been on GOAT status for about like 3 months now..Im the only one noticing?

I have! [MENTION=3355]WhatTheHell[/MENTION] is on a ******* rampage as well.

I love those guys. #nohomo

Sad. Just sad. It's hard to remember exactly when this program officially jumped the shark.
Miami has been a cheesy, corny and contrived caricature of itself for too long.

Last edited:
The FAU students were chanting, "Basketball school" at our team, and the team responded by jumping up and down and chanting, "safety school" back at them." Nothing to see here.

Are they sure that it wasn't the Miami fans chanting "Basketball School" at their own team?

Advertisement
No one hates you when you're irrelevant. That's like some ugly fat chick talking about all her haters.

UM trying to act like anyone gives a fck.

Franchise has been on GOAT status for about like 3 months now..Im the only one noticing?

No doubt he has. It's almost like he went into hibernation with the way he buried himself in the CA&&OT role which was funny in its own right. It's like he then emerged from a long rest re energized and in vintage Franchise form. Dude has a talent for analyzing then briefly and articulately summing things up in such a way that makes you think " Yes! That's exactly what I was thinking. Why couldn't I have said it like that?" A very sharp wit and a keen intellect. There are many times that I've literally fallen out my chair laughing so hard. A fantastic poster.

Last edited:
Maintaining that new spirit of love, inclusion, pillars, bricks, etc, and to celebrate that

Firing Day is 76 away

[video=youtube;V2MIvUx9uiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2MIvUx9uiQ[/video]

Al, are you feeling like a prisoner?

[video=youtube;wl2YYzEoE5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2YYzEoE5E[/video]

The object of the game is to win, not be the most hated. We aren't good at winning, so being hated, or not, is irrelevant.

Advertisement
Boy I tell yah... The team was really hyped before this game started. They came out and gave up nearly 300 yards in the first half. They really showed that crowd!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back