Wow... The hate is real...

Advertisement
I want the kids and the team to do well, I do not have the same allegiance to the staff. I don't hate them at all, they're just poorly coached. I'd love for them to win all their games and all go to the league.

How do you know your "the most hated team in College Football" if your ignoring the noise?

Social Media Champs 2010-2015

This happens in every road game on our schedule. Nothing new. Miami continues the way they are it will happen at home too. ;)

Advertisement
No one hates you when you're irrelevant. That's like some ugly fat chick talking about all her haters.

UM trying to act like anyone gives a fck.

Miami has been doing a great job of pretending to be Miami for years.

Thing is, at the end of the day acting like the old Canes is only cool if you PLAY like the old Canes.

It's just silly to me to think that a 6-7 squad is on any fanbases' mind.

Miami has been doing a great job of pretending to be Miami for years.

Thing is, at the end of the day acting like the old Canes is only cool if you PLAY like the old Canes.

It's just silly to me to think that a 6-7 squad is on any fanbases' mind.

No one cares. Miami is a total afterthought these days.

No one hates us cause no one thinks about us. We are as irrelevant as a program could be.

Advertisement
We hate the irrelevant mediocrity that The Former U has become. The old teams were hated by everyone else, but loved by us fans. The Fraudster has everyone hating the program. Somehow, this is considered progress.

Everything UM does is so corny. So desperate to be cool. We're like a mom picking her daughter up from middle school wearing a Von Dutch hat and PINK workout pants.

The FAU students were chanting, "Basketball school" at our team, and the team responded by jumping up and down and chanting, "safety school" back at them." Nothing to see here.

This happens to every team on the road.

************ this wasn't even a road game.

I bet that savage Striker was called worse by those Tennessee fans.

Advertisement
An unranked team coming off a 7-loss season standing tall in front of 15k Conference USA fans.

Modern gladiators. Jerome Brown would be proud.

No one hates you when you're irrelevant. That's like some ugly fat chick talking about all her haters.

UM trying to act like anyone gives a fck.

Franchise has been on GOAT status for about like 3 months now..Im the only one noticing?

Everything UM does is so corny. So desperate to be cool. We're like a mom picking her daughter up from middle school wearing a Von Dutch hat and PINK workout pants.
Sad thing is it's all a facade. The team unity, the everyone hates us, the we are gonna be better. All of it is a lie that every single person in this program tells themselves but doesn't believe. It's corny, it's tired and it needs to end.

Advertisement
Sad thing is it's all a facade. The team unity, the everyone hates us, the we are gonna be better. All of it is a lie that every single person in this program tells themselves but doesn't believe. It's corny, it's tired and it needs to end.

They need to look in the mirror and say" I am the baddest MF you know", put on they cleats, go out and play like it and prove it. That talk is old.

This has the makings of the next great rivalry in college football, in the the south west florida region.

Advertisement
Back