Wow, just wow...

I think it says more about how thirsty the self haters in our fanbase are posting this ****.

Lmao what? I posted it, because I read it and felt disrespected. It shows that their fans aren't even worried about us. I mean he straight up said we suck.

You found a fan of an opposing team who says we suck i'm shocked. That never happens in college football.

..and in reality the rant was more about Miami and Florida in general anyway. One has to be very emotionally fragile to actually care about that.

Advertisement
Aye man we aren't worry about what they fans have to say all I care about is on field results.

Memories are all I have of my once "all that" football program. We are now Steven Segal, Sylvester Stallone or Chuck Norris. Take your pick. We don't even scare the babies anymore. We so raggedy West Coast Customs couldn't pimp us up. If Al isn't fired before December, then put a fork in us, We Done!

Advertisement
Advertisement
proxy.php

Jeez, it's Nebraska all the they have is the Huskers. Nothing to do but tip cows and drive their trucks thru cornfields. No MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL what do you expect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back