Wow, just wow...

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
I think it says more about how thirsty the self haters in our fanbase are posting this ****.

I think it says more about how thirsty the self haters in our fanbase are posting this ****.

Lmao what? I posted it, because I read it and felt disrespected. It shows that their fans aren't even worried about us. I mean he straight up said we suck.

Advertisement
I wonder if he's coming to the game? We'll be happy to invite him to our tailgate and give him a real south FL welcome. :schuss:

Advertisement

Lmao what? I posted it, because I read it and felt disrespected. It shows that their fans aren't even worried about us. I mean he straight up said we suck.

You found a fan of an opposing team who says we suck i'm shocked. That never happens in college football.

Advertisement
Is that Lawrence Phillips' cell mate?

Yeap, like St Bobby and Joe Pa, ole holier than thou Tom sold his soul to FINALLY win a NC instead of always losing them. Back when we took our first NC from them, their fans seems very nice. Of course I am still spending the $$$ from the bets I took from the Big Red Bus that park at the Bal Harbor hotel across from our house. They were very polite losers back then. I guess they got tired of it. All that said, we do suck now. Bt they have our AD and we will soon be free from Al.

Nebraska Writer straight trashes us in this article. Seems like it's written by a twelve year old, but still shows how much we've fallen. They don't even think twice about us anymore.

Big Red Cobcast: The Miami Hurri-lames - Corn Nation

That "article" has pretty much nothing to do with the 'Canes. It's a juvenile ranting from some loser who hates the city of Miami and apparently the state of Florida based on his inbred comments. Has nothing to do with "how much we've fallen", no matter how much you want to spin it that way.

It didn't even have anything to do with football, it was a hate for Miami rant, and since the 'Canes are from the Miami area, they were part of the rant. How can you feel "disrespected" by something as stupid and asinine as the ranting of some Nebraska meth-head who hit the moonshine a little too hard before writing?

Advertisement
Back