Would you be willing to take a close win over the Noles

If it meant FSU missed a field goal at the end?

This might be the dumbest post ever in this website.

I'm fairly certain we've had a number of wins this way and we were all thrilled with the win.

Advertisement
long as miami has more points then fsu when that clock hits 0. I could care less if my moms was kicking the field goal

only on W and L matters in Rivalry games, so **** yeah i would take the W, what kind of dumb question is that

Advertisement
I'll take a win anyway we can get it. On the other hand I hope we put a whooping on them that makes their loss to Louisvile look like a close game.

I don't want to win on a missed field goal until we prove we can win on a missed field goal.

Can we just beat the **** out of them? A nice, 30 point victory. Dalvin Cook is super frustrated because we sold out against him, and Frenchie got two picks and hears footsteps on every play.

Advertisement
Winning by a field goal means we haven't improve week-to-week. I want to see a kick *** performance and prove we're top ten quality.

Advertisement
I might be drinking the Kool-aid, but I think if we played to our greatest potential we are better than Ole Miss on both sides of the ball. I'd be happy with a win either way, but I want to obliterate FSU.

We need a win pretty much anyway we can get it to stay undefeated and to break this losing streak to them. However, all of us would like a convincing win!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back