Would you be willing to take a close win over the Noles

Advertisement
OP...the scenario you describe would add a touch of disappointment.

Let me be clear...a W is a W...but...

FSU missing a last second FG to win the game means our Canes werent in control of their destiny to end the contest. Same could be said, to a much lesser extent, for the last second goal line stand.

It will be a great sign of progress if this game has no drama nlt 7:30 remaining in 4Q.

Again, all Canes fans will.be happy with the W no matter how it comes.

Advertisement
A win..... Of course I want a blowout... Haven't had one of those since 01....but I'll feel the same about a 1 point win like in 02

Another porster gets added to the ignore list. Like is that a serious question?

Advertisement
win. the more painful it is for them, the better it is for us. what ever hurts most! FVCK fsu

no. Beat 'em by 70 and let me be comfortably drunk for the entire 2nd half.

I'm good with that or one more wide right would be very enjoyable. I think it would be more painful for them, especially the older fans.

Advertisement
Smh, after 6 straight L's, you take a W however you can get it. That being said, I would love to demolish them but I won't be disappointed in the least if we have to squeak out a close one.

As epic as another wide right would be, for recruiting purposes I'd rather DESTROY them. Leave no doubt we are far and above the best program in Florida.

What's the alternative.

Is the alternative winning by 77 points? Winning 222-0? Winning because an FSU player does a Wrong Way Riegels?

Or is the alternative

losing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back