Would you be mad if we won the ACC this year?

Would you be mad if we won the ACC this year?

• Yes

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • No

Votes: 151 91.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
While I do not see us winning the ACC, if we were to do so, Manny has survived and the young guys are starting to roll. There have been lots of coaches who looked firing in the eye and became winners. I don’t care who coaches my team provided they win at a high level.

Advertisement
time house GIF

Advertisement
If Miami wins out, wins the ACCCG, and a bowl game, he won't get fired. I just don't see it happening. Pitt could be the final straw.

Advertisement
I guess also depends how we did it
If manny slip and slides his way to each win
And we win every game by one score or less than no it’s more dumb luck than anything But if the team actually looks improved and playing well and we’re winning convincingly staring next week at pitt then I wouldn’t be mad

I'm going to respond to every single ridiculous scenario anyone comes up with just so Andrew can keep the lights on.

Advertisement
Torn on this one. Would we still fire Manny? That plays a huge part.
Seeing as college football recruiting is allowing cheating and by "allowing" the #1 team continuously get the #1 draft picks.....I'd say anyone who would rather see us lose as opposed to seeing our program win its first ACC Championship, that person needs a reality check and quite honestly a new team to root for, perhaps the Georgia's or Bama's of college football.

If Miami wins out, wins the ACCCG, and a bowl game, he won't get fired. I just don't see it happening. Pitt could be the final straw.
If he wins the ACC title, won't matter if he wins the bowl game. He would've earned the 2022 season.

Notice I said WINS the ACC Championship....just getting there won't be enough...zero participation trophies for CMD

Advertisement
Back