Would you be mad if we won the ACC this year?

Would you be mad if we won the ACC this year?

• Yes

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • No

Votes: 151 91.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
I would be upset unless we flipped a switch and looked dominant the rest of the way starting this weekend. If we roll everyone and actually look well coached, then I'll be happy.

If we win because the rest of the conference is doodoo and our talent overcomes our coaching just enough to keep winning games by 1 or 2 points then I'll be upset because it means Manny is sticking around.

Advertisement
Hmmmmm...... how do I answer this without voting.....

favorite-facts.gif

Deeper thought......

dog-doggo.gif

Advertisement
Yeah cuz It would’ve been an easy year to make the playoffs if we didn’t sh*t the bed so bad.. ffs Iowa and cincy have both been ranked number 2, we would’ve been up there with a respectable loss to bama and then taken care off the other mediocre teams we lost to

LMFAO @ this poll even being close.

To do what this poll suggests, we have to close out without a loss or at most one before the championship game. We then do something no team has done since we joined.

I don't give a crap if the games are nail biters. A win is a win and there was a team that made it to the big match up with us in '02 skating by the end of the season. Bet they aren't *****ing these days. While it wouldn't be the playoff, it would be good seeing our guys win something and getting better as the year went on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami wins out

Pitt beats UVA

Pitt loses to UNC

Canes play Wake Forest, win a close game where Andres Borregales redeems himself and nails a 40 yard fg to break a tie with 5 seconds left.

Back in the Orange Bowl, first sellout at the Hard Rock all year.
Le go
There is no real Orange Bowl this year. it’s a semi final site. ACC Champ that doesn’t make the playoff goes to Peach.

Advertisement
As long as Simpson doesn't get extended to permanent head coach afterward, no.

Advertisement
Back