Would you be happy if...

Let's see…

#10 DT Gaillard for #7 DT Valentine = OK
Ford for Lane = Yes
Ross for Bethel = Heck yes!

With Chad Thomas staying.. Yeah!

Overall… YES!

Advertisement
Kaaya is the key to this class and he is secure. TV would be great and we all know that we need him. That said, if LSU is going to pay, UM can't compete and will not compete with that. Deep down, I feel the staff is doing everything to win TV over so it's not for the lack of effort..

Personally, I'm thrilled about the class coming. TV and Jackson would be icing to top it all off!

As it stands right now we would not finish in the top 10. Rankings aren't the end all but considering how loaded South Florida is and the fact that we won 9 games (high considering what we have done this decade) it will be a disappointment. Back to back years closing poorly.

Would be content if we replaced Valentine with Gaillard but not happy.

I'd be happy to keep TV and ecstatic to keep him and add Gaillard to replace Stuckey who left a while ago.

Advertisement
Missing on TV, and actually lets throw in JC for that matter right now, isnt something that is just fixed by replacing them with decent talent from elsewhere. We miss on these kids, and them being local, it shows that the school and brand(Al loves that word) is losing clout with the one thing that made this program great. Its more than just missing on studs like TV and JC, its about slowly losing the most fertile recruiting territory in the nation. We had 5 quality DTs in our vicinity the last two years, only landing 1 is unacceptable. We had 4 for elite RBs the last two years, only landing 1 is unacceptable. Both those positions are/were ones of major need. We cannot lose our footing locally, so yeah NOOOOOOOOOO!

Advertisement
Back