Would you be happy if...

DJWilliams55

Junior
Assume they lost TV to the bagman but held onto the rest of the class (including Thomas) and added Galliard, Isaiah Ford and Ross.

Thumbs up or thumbs down?

Advertisement
393.gif

Need TV.

This might sound crazy..But to me its a thumbs down. Thats how important I think TV is to this class and how good he can be.

Advertisement
Id take that in a heartbeat. But it ain't happening. We lose tv, get a few projects who will eventually transfer. That's my bold prediction.

Wouldn't be happy, but really like all 3 of those guys.

Valentine is the best DT in the nation, so you are never happy to lose him, especially because we would have been thisssssss close. Gaillard is the best replacement we could hope for but very unrealistic.

Ross is the best film I have seen in this class, or at least the most exciting, for a DB and I think he could be a stud at any position we put him at.

Ford is nice but I liked Deiondre Porter better.

Advertisement
No.. .LSU and SEC ad goddam cheaters. LSU is renowned for paying for visits and commitments. Its gotta stop...

Advertisement
Assume they lost TV to the bagman but held onto the rest of the class (including Thomas) and added Galliard, Isaiah Ford and Ross.

Thumbs up or thumbs down?

If you add Lenius, Njuko, and DT Michael sawyer to that list an swap Ford for JC Jackson then I would be great.

Go Canes

be happy?

How could anyone say they would "be happy" with a straight face.

If we lose TV, which pretty much would be all on Golden's head... that would be a huge miss at our most desperate position.

Our class would still be good. We have a bunch of good players in it.

The problem is... you look at who lives within 50 miles of campus and you expect to get a nice chunk of those players. So if you have any brain or sense of competitiveness... (and I believe our staff fits this bill)... then you can't help but be disappointed.

This should have been a monster class to set us up to compete in the very near future.

Now I'm not sure it's that type of class anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back