Would Miami fans be happy with Hue Jackson as OC?

The whole college football world going one way, Miami fans trying to go backwards. I don't get this fan base's pro-style infatuation.
Most of them are barely literate and don’t pay any attention to anything going on anywhere else in college football. Dorsey, bro! Fullback, bro!

Advertisement
There were folks on here that swore Hue had legit interest in the Miami job back in the day. Now? He’s a washed up nfl coach. Don’t think he’s suited for college. However, as an OC, he is very good.

As a Clevelander and default Browns fan, I pray we don’t even think about doing this. He is a loser—losing doesn’t make him sick to his stomach. Our offense was horrible, he’d target Duke to begin games with success and then not go back to him for the remainder of the games. Just a dud of a dude just like Richt, they are the same guy. When are Canes fans gonna learn that if a dude sucks one place he sucks every and anywhere.

I’d go after the former RB coach Fred Hitchens who was just promoted to OC for the rest of the season though. His game plan against the Falcons last week was absolute brilliance and the Chiefs also had big issues dealing with his scheming of them. His resume is official and I’m a fan of former RB coaches becoming OCs. If we poached him Duke, Njoku and Baker Mayfield would be ****ed, they love him. His playcalling hides the Browns’many faults and highlights/accentuate all of their strengths. The ability to do just that ^^ is the very reason you pay someone millions of dollars to coach football. He is waaaay better than Todd Haley was. The Falcons didn’t know what was coming next.

Bill Belichick sucked in Cleveland.

I dont Know what was going on in Cleveland and why it didn’t work but he was **** good as an oc for the bengals and was okay for the raiders too. Good offensive coach but he’s not head coaching material
He would abuse defensive coordinators in college

Advertisement
Two assistant coaches dragging Bernie's body from Weekend at Bernie's would be a better coach than Hugh

Advertisement
I'd much rather have Kendal Briles. College is not NFL. Some of those NFL guys are inflexible with their complex offenses and require incredible discipline and long development periods to get it working properly. I want someone who knows how to do it at this level immediately.

That ship has already sailed. He is the new OC at Cincinnati and likely heir to Marvin Lewis. He'll come cheap for the Bengals ownership, which seems to be the most important factor in that franchise's decision-making process.

if a dude sucks one place he sucks every and anywhere.

I know Hue suck balls, but this sentence simply isnt true! Most of the times, yes, but theres a lot of exception to the rule.

Coughlin won SBs after destroying the jags, Jimmy Johnson wasnt having much success at Okie State, being a Browns fan you know about Bill the GOAT! There’s a lot more!

Advertisement
Not sure. Hue knew how to put Duke in great position to succeed....and seemingly never did it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back