Would defeating FSU be enough to calm the waters...

Advertisement
Yea that's the problem...IF we win out, that means things are going relatively well, thus NO changes.
Now, IF we improve, it's not really a problem. My concern is "winning out" by barely beating a bunch of average to bad teams, and showing no real improvement. That would be terrible, in my opinion. Manny would have a false sense of accomplishment and be full steam ahead with the status quo.

GOOD teams rely less on luck, good or bad, to determine wins and losses. Right now we are not where we want to be as long as we need that luck to win games. If we win out by dumb luck, that's not improvement. If we start clicking and dominate, at least on occasion, that's improvement.

Defeating one of the worst FSU teams in the history of that university? **** no!!! The incompetent cancer in the athletic dept has to go regardless. James, Strawley and all there cronies have to go!!
tried to send you a DM and was not able to ... could you please DM me ? i have a question that you might be able to answer ,,, thanks

Advertisement
The problem with HC *** eaters is that they set the first year bar of acceptability at 5 or 6 wins. They claim to be unhappy, but they understand.

Then if the garbage HC wins 8 in year 2 he’s a super hero in their **** encrusted eyes. He’s “trending up” and all the other stupid **** that HC *** eaters spout off.

8 or 9 wins becomes the stuff of legend to these mental cripples.
Followed by a couple of 9 win years and you're 4 years into another failed coach before the admin can be pressured into replacement.

Almost like we've seen this before.

Advertisement
No. It might be enough to get us to the Dog**** Bowl so we can get our asses handed to us by Wisconsin again. This would be Manny’s excuse not to fire anyone on the staff.

Beating a basket case like Willie Taggart only means one thing: FSU is one game closer to canning him and hiring a REAL coach. We're ####ed either way.

Beating a basket case like Willie Taggart only means one thing: FSU is one game closer to canning him and hiring a REAL coach. We're ####ed either way.

Yup. Urban or the Pirate shows up in Tally this school is Firetrucked. Bottom will fall out of recruiting.

Advertisement
...on the repetitious talk of trash-canning Manny's HC gig? In theory, is there one thing he could do this season to win you back? (besides quitting, herr-derr smartasses)

I know one thing is true; no matter how up or down FSU is, leaving Trailerhassee with a win has healing powers. Question is would it work for you?

View attachment 100449

I'm going to be different and say yes.....

Only if our offense puts up at least 24 points by themselves and looks remotely like they should.

I just watched our game vs FSU from 1999 and 2 things popped out to me:
1. No doubt we were a very young team, especially on the O -LINE, they rolled the pocket so many times for Kenny Kelly, why not use this??
2. Our DB'S were young, too. I watched a young Reed, Rumph, Myers, Buchanon all take horrible angles. Big Al wanted to strangle them at times. Hopefully, our DB's get this good with experience

Advertisement
...on the repetitious talk of trash-canning Manny's HC gig? In theory, is there one thing he could do this season to win you back? (besides quitting, herr-derr smartasses)

I know one thing is true; no matter how up or down FSU is, leaving Trailerhassee with a win has healing powers. Question is would it work for you?

View attachment 100449
fsu is garbage right now. The fact that we aren't sure we'll win tells you everything you need to know.

Alright. Anyone here have a change about Manny after today or at least back in the fence?

Advertisement
Back