Would Best Thing to Do at DT be....

I remember when we use to recruit safeties and move them to linebackers and linebackers to dend. we had some of the fastest teams back then. dammit mane

Still don't know what in the **** Dorito was talking about in that one youtube clip.

Advertisement
Weight isn't the only issue when trying to move a player to DT though. Does he have the skill-set? Does he have the balls? Is he physical enough?

It's a whole different animal then playing on the edge.

Preach it coach Macho. Playing interior dline is grown man business and it takes an angry individual. The best quote about how to recruit linemen was from george orlereay at UCF. He said they recruit massive human beings that dislike people. I almost spit my drink out when I heard that.

Go canes

and their tellin Hurlie brown/Kevin beard about safety plan and looking for the next Jaquan Jarrett or whatever his name is when those two played with Sean Taylor/ed reed and other came greats make me sick.

LMAO! What trips me out about that exchange, is D'Onofrio saying that a kid that's a good HS Safety, is a good College Safety...well why doesn't that apply to DE, namely Chick?

Advertisement
Depth at DT isn't a big issue imo:

Talent is a ? but not depth

DT:

Kamalu
Heurtelou
Wyche
Jenkins
Moten
Moore
Norton
Fines