Would anyone be happy with Joseph Yearby & Dalvin Cook?

Any 2 of the 3 and I am happy

And I think Cook is the best of the trio

Agree.

I also think this year; Yearby, Cook and Michel could be 1a, 1b and 1c in just about any order. I also think Yearby, if possible, gets overlooked. I think of the three he shows the best quickness and lateral movement. Cook just has that freakish burst that you don't see very often.

Advertisement
i would be happy that we got those two

but at the same time i would be a little disappointed we didn't get a kid in our backyard that was seemingly ours to lose

Advertisement
No. If we dont get Sony, Cook and Yearby its an epic failure.
At this point as long as we get two of the three I'm good.

I will be ****ed if Sony doesn't go to Miami though. Feels like he's been a cane for like 5 years now. Now all of a suddenly he wants to go to Georgia? WTF mane...

Advertisement
Michel reminds me of Gore insofar as he has insane vision (Gore has the best vision of anyone I have ever seen) and sets up his blocks. I admittedly have only seen the film that people have posted here, so if I am way off, mea culpa.

I don't see the Gore-Michel comparison at all. If anything, Yearby is more like Gore, because Yearby is the one with the insane vision (best I've seen in South Florida in a long time). That IMO, is Yearby's greatest strength. My favorite comparisons for Yearby are Gore or Gio Bernard.

Cook - Spiller comparison is on point IMO

Sony is very hard to compare to anyone because he just has plus amounts of EVERYTHING you want in a RB without necessarily having that one distinguishing feature that he has more of than everyone else (like Yearby with vision or Cook with burst).

Give me any 2 and I am elated.

With that said, I'm pretty concerned about Sony and UGA right now. It's too quiet on him right now for my liking, considering he is deciding soon.

Advertisement
Back