Would anyone be happy with Joseph Yearby & Dalvin Cook?

Everyone assume that we are getting Sony Michel so it’s either a all 3 or just Sony and Joe maybe we just take Joe and dalvin (which Miami central is a better pipeline then am. heritage, Devonte Phillips is a stud) and there is still only one football so all 5 wouldn’t play in their freshman year so what’s next? just take a second and think about the 2015 class with guy like Jordan Scarlett who LOVES Miami but a backfield with duke, corn, Sony, Joe, and maybe cook don’t look to appealing? I thing Jordan comes in and competes for play time anywhere in America don’t get me wrong but dont sell this class short I will take a Brandon Powell as the 3rd back and develop him just don’t put all the eggs in the Sony basket as if he is the best thing since sliced bread

Advertisement
**** Yeah! One of Sony or Dalvin would make any team across the nation happy. But throw in a super productive player in one of the hardest districts in the country and thats just icing on the cake. I have said from beginning even when he was committed to fsu I have alot of respect for Yearby and what he has accomplished. I think the other 2 are better talents overall but he is also a great player. Just so happens we are going thru a unbelievable timeframe with regards to rb in south florida. Enjoy it while it last!

Advertisement
Any other year yes, this year I want the kid we've been wanting for 5 years or however long it's been

Advertisement
Everyone assume that we are getting Sony Michel so it’s either a all 3 or just Sony and Joe maybe we just take Joe and dalvin (which Miami central is a better pipeline then am. heritage, Devonte Phillips is a stud) and there is still only one football so all 5 wouldn’t play in their freshman year so what’s next? just take a second and think about the 2015 class with guy like Jordan Scarlett who LOVES Miami but a backfield with duke, corn, Sony, Joe, and maybe cook don’t look to appealing? I thing Jordan comes in and competes for play time anywhere in America don’t get me wrong but dont sell this class short I will take a Brandon Powell as the 3rd back and develop him just don’t put all the eggs in the Sony basket as if he is the best thing since sliced bread

That is like asking if you don't win $10MM would you be ok with $9.9MM.

Anyone who woul not be happy with any combination of Yearby, Sony or Cook is nuts!!!

Advertisement
ive always thought this and wondered, i'm not as high on sony as others. of course i'd love to have him but if we got cook and yearby i would lose a moment of sleep over it.

I can't figure out what the best comparison for Yearby is, but I know Michel reminds me of Gore and Cook's obvious comparison is Spiller...either would work just fine for me.

I can't figure out what the best comparison for Yearby is, but I know Michel reminds me of Gore and Cook's obvious comparison is Spiller...either would work just fine for me.

Cook/Spiller is a good comparison but I don't really like Sony/Gore. Sony is just his own type of running back IMO

Advertisement
Michel reminds me of Gore insofar as he has insane vision (Gore has the best vision of anyone I have ever seen) and sets up his blocks. I admittedly have only seen the film that people have posted here, so if I am way off, mea culpa.

Advertisement
Back