Would a national championship in 2015...

Advertisement
s990389325454429633_p58_i1_w397.jpeg

Goldens is free to gain redemption by winning as soon as possible. In fact, if he stops coaching like a complete ****tard, I might even occasionally give him the benefit of the doubt.

Although, I still derive a great amount of lulz from the fact that people seem to blame unhappy fans for having high standards, as if coaching a team with multiple NFL drafts picks to a winning record in a weak division of a weak conference is asking a lot or something.

Advertisement
I would hope he takes the NFL offer that would follow and take his temple people with him.

if all of a sudden we started dominating ... then I think everyone would be on board again

Advertisement
Golden could win a national championship, cure aids and cancer, and bring peace to the Middle East and I would still want his sorry, good for nothing, piece of **** *** out of here.

Another dumb "what if Folden wasn't a ****" thread. He is a ****. Get it through your hockey helmeted head.

And before you start whining about your genius thread getting trashed, just know that 3 other slack-jawed Teva sandal wearers already started this same thread in the last 2 months.

Advertisement
Well sure. But that would just mean that Golden was hit in his head by a bolt of lightning and developed some savant ability to coach, recruit, and otherwise manage a football program. Not likely.

Advertisement
Change your mind about Golden? I ask because eventhough it won't happen, If it did I would still feel like an auburn fan circa whenever it was they fired gene chizik

I think I'll go watch the snow melt.

45 F makes for a good melting day, today. Oh, and the migratory geese are pooping all over the golf course.

Obviously if golden won a national championship you'd have to strongly reconsider the way you think about him. Currently he's the worse coach in miami hurricane history so he would be in that category.

However, the chances of golden winning a national title is the same as Rock Hudson becoming president and riding down 5th ave in another mans side car celebrating victory.

Obviously if golden won a national championship you'd have to strongly reconsider the way you think about him. Currently he's the worse coach in miami hurricane history so he would be in that category.

However, the chances of golden winning a national title is the same as Rock Hudson becoming president and riding down 5th ave in another mans side car celebrating victory.
He's not the worst in hurricane history. That distinction goes to Carl Selmer, IMO.

Advertisement
Back