Would a national championship in 2015...

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Change your mind about Golden? I ask because eventhough it won't happen, If it did I would still feel like an auburn fan circa whenever it was they fired gene chizik

Last edited:
Advertisement
2015 national championship? If that happens, one of our Olinemen would probably win the Heisman. The chances are about the same.

IMG_1173.GIF

Advertisement
Change your mind about Golden? I ask because eventhough it won't happen, If it did I would still feel like an auburn fan circa whenever it was they fired gene chizik

They don't want to answer because the obvious answer is yes.

If Golden wins the Coastal and goes to a significant bowl is enough for me at this point. Can't expect a complete turnaround from last year.

If we don't win the Coastal, good bye. I think that's the measuring stick at this point. It's been too long and we have much too much talent. No more excuses.

Advertisement
Can we just close this thread I'm not a troll but if any of u expect or are thinking a National
championship you will be SEVERELY disappointed let's make an ACCCG before we talk playoff lol.. Come on guys!!!

They don't want to answer because the obvious answer is yes.

If Golden wins the Coastal and goes to a significant bowl is enough for me at this point. Can't expect a complete turnaround from last year.

If we don't win the Coastal, good bye. I think that's the measuring stick at this point. It's been too long and we have much too much talent. No more excuses.

The obvious answer is not yes. Fat *** is a two faced sac of Ish who throws kids under the bus repeatedly. He values his ****** pal over the program and would STILL bolt for PedSt. at a moments notice.

WINNING CURES MUCH, BUT NOT IN HIS CASE!

Advertisement
That would mean he fired No D, and Coley became some genius on offense. He fixed the special teams and stop being a thin skinned numb skull douche......so yes it would change my mind. Sadly that's not happening. So we are left with a thin skinned numb skull hashtagging douche.

Advertisement
I'd be happy if Santa Claus was caught raping the Easter Bunny while the Tooth Fairy filmed it.

can not get past Golden/Doritos AWFUL defensive scheme...... we'll win 6-8
losing a game we have no business losing and not beating teams that have a better coach GT/VaTech/FSU
Clemson as well the Tigers are better more explosive on O &D
Al need to pack his bags

It's really true that Cane fans are the dumbest in college football. Now go dress up as an empty seat and prove that one also.

Advertisement
Back