Worton may visit this wknd

Advertisement
Another white wr? This cant be real!

Who's the first? Berrios isn't white.

What is he?

What's it matter?

528.gif

No. Mckenzie. you offer him over Worton at slot 1st.. If he is legitimitely visiting ND with a solid offer then anyone could argue grades aren't a factor..
Also believed we were ony taking 1 slot with that being Berrios and that being reason we don't offer Mckenzie. We're talking about relationships?
There would be a riot from Overtown to Carol City if UM ever had 2 white WR's on the field and didn't offer Mckenzie. We've heard enough **** about not offering already.

Advertisement
I don't care what color you are. I like Canes that ball out. If he's old school orange and green, I want him here. Kid's legit, go get him Coach C.

The white wr is on the rise in the NFL.

Also, he was the most productive wide receiver in Dade County, meaning he's blacker than everyone on this board combined.

Advertisement
I see people keep classifying him as a slot receiver. He can play on the outside easily.

Coley was recruiting him when he was at FSU, and he's tight with Brady, no?

Everything I mentioned has nothing to do with anyones ability. But what seems to be our #1 problem with recruiting? Like Pete said.. Relationships. People jimmies will be rustled. And regardless of what position (I actually thought he was shorter)

Advertisement
2 white WR's in one class ? 2 white WR's in a decade is too much

I wonder if there would be uproar on this board if you substituted black QB's for white WR's???? I don't feel bad saying that at all either because I am a proud black man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did the staff get Uncle Luke's permission for this? I know kid is from So FL, but I am not sure he is a "So FL recruit" in Luke's book. There is a big advantage to him and Berrios. FSU dbs might mistake both for offensive linemen trying to block them and think it is a run play; could get wide open a lot.

Advertisement
Back