Worst signing day ever

How about we start supporting our coaches, Who have put a great product on the field. Proven that they can develop talent and get kids to the NFL. And start putting the pressure and blame on these kids who apparantly need "more reasons" to put on for their home school. It's pathethic that UM is starting at a disadvantage vs. having an advantage when it comes to certain top teir prospects. It pathethic that an outsider hilbilly has more credibility and can bad mouth your home and you accept it.

Advertisement
This was a win the conference type of class, it is not a win a national championship type of class.

WTF you are talking about ? This class is a win a title class . I mean we have 2 of the top 6 rb , the best 2 of the top 5 te, 4 elite wr , 2 elite DL and so on . THis class is freaking insane.

We got the best player and the biggest difference maker from AH in Silvera. We have a great db class. Last 5 star db we had was a bust in Tracy Howard. Disappointing to not get those dbs but Campbell IMO did not look very good in coverage at the all star games. We have numerous excellent dbs already signed.

Our offensive class is elite. Our defensive class in not. I don't think that's an insane conclusion.

Which means changes need to made on the defensive side. Let's see if Richt is too stubborn to do so.

Advertisement
It’s a top 5 class and it’s mostly south Florida and Florida kids. Wouldn’t trade.

It is absolutely amazing we whiff on the top 3 dbs in south florida. Right in our back yard. Selling out to the $ec. Bunch of Sell Outs...

Advertisement
Obviously had a lot to do with early signing day. Fire Rumph... This d can not win a natty. Offensive haul very impressive.

I think this is definitely the worst Signing day gut punch that we've taken and I've been following recruiting closely for over 15 years.

Merely because of the hype year we had and the great early signing period and the proximity and supposed relationship with the Heritage 4.

We again undersigned DT and missed out on 2 of the 5 star CBs. No excuses. Terrible finish.

I won't lie.. Feels like a loss.. 4th L in a row in fact..

That being said, #Storm18 is the best class we've had in a long time. We'll be competing again for the ACC title and knocking on the CFP's door. We are still headed in the right direction, just maybe not at the speed we would like. IPF is coming. CMR and co. will learn and improve from this experience... Lots to feel good about this program.

GO CANES!!!

Our offensive class is elite. Our defensive class in not. I don't think that's an insane conclusion.

Defensive side is okay-ish. We have 3 quality defensive linemen (needed 5 though with Chatman pending (doubtful on that one)). One LB in Joyner whom I like (should've got 2). Secondary added an influx of talent. But Campbell and/or Surtain would've made our secondary amongst the elite in the nation for the next 3-4 years and we missed out on that. Got the best safety in the class in Hall, IMO. But yeah, that 10th coach needs to be a recruiter, and he needs to be helping for the D.

The offense has Brown, Dugans and Searels clicking. I don't know what Banda and Rumph are doing. And Kool's a lazy recruiter. Great teacher, but someone needs to get his evaluations from him early on and do the leg work for him.

Advertisement
Good overall recruiting class, especially at the skill positions. Our WRs and CBs are great, and the staff will develop them to win championships. As for the negative stuff with coach Rumph, inappropriate and fans don't know football. Surtain and Campbell made the best decisions surrounding their football careers, and the HC on those respective teams are very experience with DBs coaches. Johnson, Redwine, Jackson, Dean, Bandy, Smith, Carter, Hall, Frierson, Blades, Ivey, and Bethel will be productive: fast, quick, nasty, and dominate. Let's go CANES!

Soft *** pvssies.

We got probably the best DT in the nation nasty Nesta. One of the best safety combos in the nation in Gurvan Hall and Frierson. 2 stud CBs with real upside in Blades and Ivey. Our #1 LB target in Joyner. Add in underrated freaks Rousseau and Miller on the D-line...these 2 kids are built to be studs in the future.

On top of that we will be track meeting people on the offensive side of the ball as well.

Advertisement
Rumph has to go, he has consistently failed plus his section of the defense is showing it. I think this is where we learn if CMR is Al 2.0 and too loyal. If he brings in another young recruiter DB coach than perhaps things change. But, as it stands, if a kid is not a Cane for life he is not coming to play for Rumph................

Wow how ******* stupid are some of you guys? Reading comprehension ? I did not say worst class ever I said worst signing day ever. Clearly because of the early signing period. Today haul included a db that was pushed out at uf and we beat UCF and radio for. Kept Nesta... Huge. And got a pretty good receiver. Yes worst signing day ever. I refuse to believe you retards graduated from the U. Idiots...

Advertisement
Back