Worst set of DE’s since Manny has been here..

We are good at DE. Jess Simpson will have them ready. Harvey and Johnson will produce, and i am optimistic about Chantz. Cam will also get better. Not just sacks and TFLs like Phillips and Roche, but setting the edge to stop the run too. No more explosive plays because the DEs fly too far upfield. The DL as a whole will be better this year, and might be a strength of the Canes defense

Advertisement
The top 3 DE’s need to be Harvey, Cam & DeAndre.

If McCloud is eating up snaps at DE then whoever is in charge of rotations on Defense is doing it wrong.

Chantz, Elijah Roberts & Quentin need a lot of reps this year & they need to be developed.

7th year Seniors need to sit their asses on the bench & wave a towel around in the 4th quarter to help rally the troops.

We cannot keep stunting the growth of our young talented players by turning them into Gargoyle statues on the sideline all year while 7th/8th/9th/10th year Seniors take all the pivotal reps making mistakes all game long but constantly getting the benefit of the doubt because “eXpErIeNcE bRo!”
ALL OF THIS X 1000000

The top 3 DE’s need to be Harvey, Cam & DeAndre.

If McCloud is eating up snaps at DE then whoever is in charge of rotations on Defense is doing it wrong.

Chantz, Elijah Roberts & Quentin need a lot of reps this year & they need to be developed.

7th year Seniors need to sit their asses on the bench & wave a towel around in the 4th quarter to help rally the troops.

We cannot keep stunting the growth of our young talented players by turning them into Gargoyle statues on the sideline all year while 7th/8th/9th/10th year Seniors take all the pivotal reps making mistakes all game long but constantly getting the benefit of the doubt because “eXpErIeNcE bRo!”
Don't disagree but we can finally field a veteran team from top to bottom with limited dependence on 1st and 2nd year athletes, and Manny will capitalize on it because he's got a hard-on for vets who are less athletic but more experienced. Anyone one expecting that trend to end in 2021 is certifiable because a big deal has already been made about running it back, and it's a chance to demonstrate that kids who eschew the draft for another year at school will be rewarded. I hope I'm wrong and that competition will be open but that's not how it's been here lately.

Advertisement
Back