Worst case scenario?(hold your nose)

Advertisement
Miami better be professional this time or else just flush the **** thing. Grabbing a douchebag with no HC
experience from a ****hole like Temple and paying them 4 million for it has to be the all time
stupidest move in the history of college football. its doubtful anything else even comes close
You'd think these were the same corrupt genius' that concocted the Marlin's Stadium debacle.

Advertisement
You think him and Manny see eye to eye on defense? I think he just does what he is told and hasn't been really happy about it. Ed Reed did have a job assisting with coaching defensive backs at Buffalo once. He definitely knows the position at a HOF level if he wants the job do you tell him "no"?
Dude, we need a good old fashion house cleaning. I would be very surprised if Diaz is still here if we get a serious AD who's focused on restructuring and winning... that is barring any budgetary constraints.

Dude, we need a good old fashion house cleaning. I would be very surprised if Diaz is still here if we get a serious AD who's focused on restructuring and winning... that is barring any budgetary constraints.

I agree, hermano. Just generating talk

Advertisement
Back