Worsham on TOS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Woooo now we need Rumph Patke Diaz Butch Banda gone and we are slowly in business

Unfortunately Diaz thinks his defense is elite. I’d almost settle if he just got rid of Patke on that side. He won’t make any moves though.

offense will be revamped again and defense will once again be slightly better than average and keep missing recruits. Diaz is scared to address that side of the ball.

Advertisement
Unfortunately Diaz thinks his defense is elite. I’d almost settle if he just got rid of Patke on that side. He won’t make any moves though.

offense will be revamped again and defense will once again be slightly better than average and keep missing recruits. Diaz is scared to address that side of the ball.
Watch next year the D be bad lmao

He said the offense wasn't putting up enough points. Cooney texted them all saying Manny will get an OC that will have an explosive offense.

Worsham said he wants a spread offense where they get the ball in space so they're able to make plays. He also said he saw Can Duke and he's legit.
who is.can duke????

Advertisement
Only one I have no doubt they straight up lied to was TVD as he got a in home visit from Enos

Yup but TVD might be better off with whoever comes in anyways. Hopefully the kid is legit cause the rest of the QB room is a mess. He will have a chance to start game 1

Advertisement
Worsham , Redding and Jalen Rivers said alot more to the Sun Sentinel:

Worsham said Miami recruiting director David Cooney contacted the incoming receivers and there was uncertainty on whether receivers coach Taylor Stubblefield will remain on staff.
“He said they don’t know if he’s coming back or not yet, so just trust the process,” Worsham said. “Whoever they bring in will get the job done.”
I'm just waiting to hear the news and waiting to get more back. Right now, he’s probably handling a lot too. I don’t want to go and ask him. He has a lot going on right now.”

Stubblefield has held roles on nine different college teams and also had a CFL job over the last 13 years with 2019 being his first at UM.

Rivers said he would take it hard if he received any news of a shift away from first-year Miami offensive line coach Butch Barry.
“We formed a great relationship,” Rivers said, “so if that changed, I don’t know. I really don’t know. We’d have to see.”
Worsham and Redding also expressed an affinity for Stubblefield.
“We’ve been real close for a while, ever since he started recruiting me [in the summer],” Worsham said. “We just got a real tight relationship, and just ready to work with him.”

Said Redding: “He’s a great coach, especially when it comes to techniques and things like that and how he coaches it, and he’s able to give us the tools to be a great wide receiver. That’s something I need — the mental side of the game. I have all the athletic ability, the size and speed to be a great wide receiver. I feel like once I learn the technical side no one will be able to stop me.”

McCloud will be back at LB. the DL will be very good. Safeties will be good. The ? on D are the CBs

Honestly forgot about McCloud. Defense should be above average as usual.

depending on if any transfers come or go off the team the depth chart could look like this.

DE: Greg
DT: Nesta
DT: Ford
DE: Patch
LB: McCloud
LB: Brooks
Striker: Gil
CB: Blades
CB: Ivey or Williams with Couch playing nickle
Safety: Hall
Safety: Bolden

Honestly forgot about McCloud. Defense should be above average as usual.

depending on if any transfers come or go off the team the depth chart could look like this.

DE: Greg
DT: Nesta
DT: Ford
DE: Patch
LB: McCloud
LB: Brooks
Striker: Gil
CB: Blades
CB: Ivey or Williams with Couch playing nickle
Safety: Hall
Safety: Bolden
That’s solid. And don’t forget about depth along the line.

Worsham , Redding and Jalen Rivers said alot more to the Sun Sentinel:

Worsham said Miami recruiting director David Cooney contacted the incoming receivers and there was uncertainty on whether receivers coach Taylor Stubblefield will remain on staff.
“He said they don’t know if he’s coming back or not yet, so just trust the process,” Worsham said. “Whoever they bring in will get the job done.”
I'm just waiting to hear the news and waiting to get more back. Right now, he’s probably handling a lot too. I don’t want to go and ask him. He has a lot going on right now.”

Stubblefield has held roles on nine different college teams and also had a CFL job over the last 13 years with 2019 being his first at UM.

Rivers said he would take it hard if he received any news of a shift away from first-year Miami offensive line coach Butch Barry.
“We formed a great relationship,” Rivers said, “so if that changed, I don’t know. I really don’t know. We’d have to see.”
Worsham and Redding also expressed an affinity for Stubblefield.
“We’ve been real close for a while, ever since he started recruiting me [in the summer],” Worsham said. “We just got a real tight relationship, and just ready to work with him.”

Said Redding: “He’s a great coach, especially when it comes to techniques and things like that and how he coaches it, and he’s able to give us the tools to be a great wide receiver. That’s something I need — the mental side of the game. I have all the athletic ability, the size and speed to be a great wide receiver. I feel like once I learn the technical side no one will be able to stop me.”

What’s the rules on if a kids coach is fired? So many new rules. Can the kids back out of their signature without penalty?

Advertisement
Back