Worsham on TOS

Advertisement
He said the offense wasn't putting up enough points. Cooney texted them all saying Manny will get an OC that will have an explosive offense.

Worsham said he wants a spread offense where they get the ball in space so they're able to make plays. He also said he saw Van Dyke and he's legit.

Does Cooney moonlight as a comedian?

Advertisement
Unfortunately Diaz thinks his defense is elite. I’d almost settle if he just got rid of Patke on that side. He won’t make any moves though.

offense will be revamped again and defense will once again be slightly better than average and keep missing recruits. Diaz is scared to address that side of the ball.
After watching the defenses of LSU, OSU, & Clemson...our defense is dogshït

After watching the defenses of LSU, OSU, & Clemson...our defense is dogshït

been saying it for years. we have benefited from playing sorry *** teams and I think WR drop more passes against us than anybody. If we played in the SEC we would get lucky to have 6 wins each year.

Advertisement
been saying it for years. we have benefited from playing sorry *** teams and I think WR drop more passes against us than anybody. If we played in the SEC we would get lucky to have 6 wins each year.

I agree with that with this team over the last 3 years.
Especially this year where we showed we could lose to anyone in the country.

However, if we were in the SEC, we would be in the East division.
Playing Florida, Tennessee, UK, Mizzou, USCe, and Vandy every year doesn't exactly strike fear in my soul.

We'd probably get the SEC bump in recruiting as well.

Advertisement
Honestly forgot about McCloud. Defense should be above average as usual.

depending on if any transfers come or go off the team the depth chart could look like this.

DE: Greg
DT: Nesta
DT: Ford
DE: Patch
LB: McCloud
LB: Brooks
Striker: Gil
CB: Blades
CB: Ivey or Williams with Couch playing nickle
Safety: Hall
Safety: Bolden

Forgetting Jaelyn Phillips.

No. It has to be extreme. Sanctions, maybe the HC canned, and it's still a big process that the school doesn't have to even agree to.

If we let the kids out of their LOI we just gave ourselves the death penalty. We can never make up those lost counters.

Not happening.

Coordinator turnover happens every year and you never hear of such a thing happening. It's absurd people are even starting threads about it here. It would be unprecedented.

Leave it to CIS though.

Playing Florida, Tennessee, UK, Mizzou, USCe, and Vandy every year doesn't exactly strike fear in my soul.

SEc East is stronger than the coastal

Advertisement

...and Georgia

Advertisement
Back