Word is we’ll have a premier rb…

They ****ed up by losing a guy that lives walking distance from Bryant Denny and may have had some other **** going on as well?
Yea the JS loss will prove its a big time loss, hopefully OSU has QB problems while he is there ***em

Advertisement
At least with Riley there were "extenuating circumstances". JS though...makes me wanna drive the 90 minutes to CBus to smack some sense into him.
If we had Cam in the fold I think JS changes his mind last minute, by Cam flirting with the NFL I think JS thought we would have QB problems. Funny thing is Howard is cheeks (which I knew already by watching him) and hes in a bad spot cause OSU doesnt have a QB

Advertisement
If we had Cam in the fold I think JS changes his mind last minute, by Cam flirting with the NFL I think JS thought we would have QB problems. Funny thing is Howard is cheeks (which I knew already by watching him) and hes in a bad spot cause OSU doesnt have a QB
Reaction GIF

Riley was the one RB I liked, huge loss man. Kid would be starting right now
Gotcha. Fair enough, my point was I don’t think the staff ****ed up there, for whatever reason people in Tuscaloosa love being there.

I know I’m in the minority but I was saying before Riley ever flipped, I like Lyle more anyway.

Gotcha. Fair enough, my point was I don’t think the staff ****ed up there, for whatever reason people in Tuscaloosa love being there.

I know I’m in the minority but I was saying before Riley ever flipped, I like Lyle more anyway.
I think Lyle is too small and doesnt have that speed I like at RB. I could be wrong but lets see how he add weight and how quick he can stay with that added weight. Thats why I would recruit explosive bigger backs cause they can add and stay fast. I did like Lyle but I want a super star at RB that can do everything, we need bama (under Saban) and UGA type backs that punish you and run away from you. UGA killed FSU with the back they had, dude was a complete animal.

Advertisement
I think Lyle is too small and doesnt have that speed I like at RB. I could be wrong but lets see how he add weight and how quick he can stay with that added weight. Thats why I would recruit explosive bigger backs cause they can add and stay fast. I did like Lyle but I want a super star at RB that can do everything, we need bama (under Saban) and UGA type backs that punish you and run away from you. UGA killed FSU with the back they had, dude was a complete animal.

He's as big if not bigger than Riley...

I think Lyle is too small and doesnt have that speed I like at RB. I could be wrong but let’s see how he add weight and how quick he can stay with that added weight. Thats why I would recruit explosive bigger backs cause they can add and stay fast. I did like Lyle but I want a super star at RB that can do everything, we need bama (under Saban) and UGA type backs that punish you and run away from you. UGA killed FSU with the back they had, dude was a complete animal.
I don’t think size will be an issue with Lyle at all, he measured at 6’ 185 before his junior season, he looked over 200 easy to me every time I watched him last year. And I think he has better long speed than Riley, Riley’s really quick, but he rarely was running away from the defense for six.

Idk. I was just never as blown away by Riley as a lot of people, and thought Lyle was slept on.

But this is all off topic.

I don’t think size will be an issue with Lyle at all, he measured at 6’ 185 before his junior season, he looked over 200 easy to me every time I watched him last year. And I think he has better long speed than Riley, Riley’s really quick, but he rarely was running away from the defense for six.

Idk. I was just never as blown away by Riley as a lot of people, and thought Lyle was slept on.

But this is all off topic.
Lyle got balance like a ****

aight back on topic lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The young dude with the mullet ran Howard out of K-State. There is a solid chance he is cheeks. Let’s hope he can’t find JS or throw it to him this year. That will at least save us the JS torment for year #1. If Howard proves to be cheeks, we can hope it causes seismic shifts under Day’s feet and a catastrophe erupts in Columbus.

Advertisement
Back