Word is we’ll have a premier rb…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Give me Hampton and Andrew Paul. And after this year coming up, fire whoever is doing the high school scouting for RBs.

Edit: Give me Martinez if he's willing to come down to 215-220lbs. 2022 highlights look a lot better than 2023.

I think this topic was in the thread that was nuked but the Cover 3 guys DEFINITELY made it seem like Omarion's about to get paid one way or another. Either by NC or by someone else but seems like he's definitely jumping in at some point.

Fornelli, Bud, and Chip all basically in alignment there based on their sources and they definitely have sources when it comes to UNC.

Give me Hampton and Andrew Paul. And after this year coming up, fire whoever is doing the high school scouting for RBs.

Edit: Give me Martinez if he's willing to come down to 215-220lbs. 2022 highlights look a lot better than 2023.
Facts someone is doing bad scouting in the rb room out of HS imo. I felt like this for awhile but I do like Pringle pause

Advertisement
Advertisement
If anyone here is pretending that if they saw Fletcher and Citizen in HS they’d have known those guys won’t stay healthy, then they legitimately need an intervention.

Advertisement
Back