Word is that the new commit is a DB from Cardinal Newman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's getting the idea this kid is a DB? He looks much better on offense judging by those 2011 highlights.

On the play where he gets slammed, he made the catch on a baloon pass and held onto the ball while getting slammed.

Im always okay with commitments like this simply because it'll be a year and half before the Canes will actually have to put a written offer in front of him. If he doesnt play out over the next couples seasons, things will change. Good pickup for now.

Advertisement
Kid sucks till he gets more offers and decommits. Soon after, those criticizing the current commit call for Golden to be fired for allowing the kid to get away.

Kid recommits and sucks again due to 'better talent out there'.

When I see his film...granted its highlights....I'm impressed. He was a sophomore and still had 10 minutes of highlights. Dude is still going get a little taller,master, stronger,etc. For those of you that don't like his film need to realize dude has 2 more years of high school left.....dude is a baller....PERIOD DOT. Regardless of his high school....dude is an athlete

I'm pumped....GREAT JOB AL & STAFF!!!!!
Welcome to the U Travis!!!

Advertisement
34 td's in his first two years... kid does have a nose for the endzone...

Who cares, kid is no good he got slammed By Quincy Wilson. Also, I don't care that he has offers from Miami, West Virginia, Louisville, Wake Forest with many more to come during his Sophomore year. 2 star all the way.

Advertisement
Exactly how it goes for many star whores
Kid sucks till he gets more offers and decommits. Soon after, those criticizing the current commit call for Golden to be fired for allowing the kid to get away.

Kid recommits and sucks again due to 'better talent out there'.

who the fug cares if he got slammed.. so sean taylor was trash also cause he got trucked by that num 6 guy from freeshoes ? some straight dumb motherfuggers up in here ..

Advertisement
Back