Word is fletcher is out for the season…

Those Lisfranc injuries ******* SUUUUUUUCK.

All sorts of outcomes on those.

For those at liberty to discuss...already in the cast? If so, how long? That's a good 3mo before you can even start real rehab.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Fletcher was hurt late in 2023 and "rushed back" in time to play vs Buttgers, how does UHellth not receive any of the blame when it took exactly 1 non-contact play for him to get injured?

To what lengths will you homers go to protect these butchers?
With your reputation of sarcasm, I’m not sure if this continued skewing of UHealth is that or if you truly believe it. Either way, it’s a disservice to the entire football program and UHealth to continue with this unfounded narrative.

Neither you, nor anyone not directly involved with the decision making process, will ever know the intimate details of what transpired with Fletcher, or any other player for that matter.

Tedd Ginn Jr suffered a Lisfranc injury in the national title game and played in week 1 of his rookie NFL season. However, that was before UHellth became the primary healthcare provider for the Dolphins. Fletcher better take his studies seriously.

Yes, and all injuries are identical. Thank you for your medical expertise.

Advertisement
Yes, and all injuries are identical. Thank you for your medical expertise.
hes doing a thing but you know that lol.

not all injuries are the same esp in severity but overall that lisfranc is an absolute killer. it basically ended Haslems career, but fletcher like Ginn is young. Ginn didnt have an issue staying healthy or w speed in the NFL. hes just a small wr with iffy hands

OK, I will bite. When will the new RB1 be identified publicly?

PS my Bull gator partner just asked if we were going to go "real" air-raid now? I want to beat those lizard ******** sooooo bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's inevitable.

But it's a Lisfranc. Known for a while, but hard to predict the recovery time.
Post in thread 'Scrimmage Notes'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/scrimmage-notes.190804/post-7123691

Recovery from lisfranc in nfl is usually 10.3-12.5 months. Median is 11 and change. He got hurt dec 28th. Even if he had a better than average recovery speed, he wouldn’t be back until like after Halloween.

Also says usually after fully recovered it doesn’t generally reduce their ability long-term (like an Achilles likely does)

Advertisement
Back