Word is fletcher is out for the season…

Advertisement
Rushing him back for the bowl game was dumb luck… or just dumb?

Has little to do with UHealth…
I don’t blame Mario wanting to win, which is funny because people on here tried to say the bowl game didn’t matter for perception. And I don’t blame Fletcher for pushing through it.

It’s just an unfortunate repercussion of playing banged up. I don’t think anyone knew he was at risk of a year-long recovery for pushing through it.

And we’ll be landing a premier rb from the portal in the next 2 weeks. Name is already known.
IMG_0624.gif

Advertisement
Who knows how hard we pushed or what transpired behind closed doors, but I'd like to have Chaney or Parrish on the roster right now.
Let’s see if you’re saying that in two weeks. Not that they were bad backs because they weren’t, but the incoming RB should blow both out of the water.

We haven’t had a RB on this roster that opponents feared since Duke, and that’s what I believe we will be getting.

Who knows how hard we pushed or what transpired behind closed doors, but I'd like to have Chaney or Parrish on the roster right now.

Ya I think the problem is Chaney wanted more than 10-12 carries/game…And you can't commit to him for that because he leaves alot of games injured.

But I agree, he ran hard last year even if not quite his frosh year and could have been productive his last year here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Fletcher was hurt late in 2023 and "rushed back" in time to play vs Buttgers, how does UHellth not receive any of the blame when it took exactly 1 non-contact play for him to get injured?

To what lengths will you homers go to protect these butchers?

Advertisement
Let’s see if you’re saying that in two weeks. Not that they were bad backs because they weren’t, but the incoming RB should blow both out of the water.

We haven’t had a RB on this roster that opponents feared since Duke, and that’s what I believe we will be getting.
Siri set a reminder for April 23 .

Advertisement
Back