Word is fletcher is out for the season…

Fletcher knows we ran him into the ground last year. Hes been the bellcow his entire career and he is smart enough to know his body cannot take that type of punishment if he is going to have any type of NFL career. He probably begged Martinez to come. UGA during their back to back run had like 3 RBs they used full time. The days of "Cedric Benson" type workhorse backs and him carrying the ball 300 times a year at UT for 4 years are over. I dont think these kids will even allow you to do that to them anymore.
The actual **** are you talking about

IMG_4874.jpeg

Edit: nevermind

Go back to the Baron thread and drop some more overreactions there instead

Last edited:
Advertisement
We did not run him into the ground last year lol.

His carries were:

Cmon now, 1 20 carry gm and 2 15+ carry games is not running him into the ground. Also, he's not a scat back. He's a big back.

Compared to Ollie Gordan

correct: he wasn't over worked. By the way what's the deal with some folks being so negative on C Wheatley, the dude ran through, over and around Broward County competition, and his offensive line wasn't exactly St Thomas Oline.

The actual **** are you talking about

View attachment 290263

Edit: nevermind

Go back to the Baron thread and drop some more overreactions there instead
LOL. Ummm...you get off on coming at me I see. ****. Why so serious? I guess the offseason gets us all on edge.

Fletcher was supposed to get the minimum amount of carries out of the 4 backs. And he ended up getting the most carries out of all of them and when we had injuries he became alot more of a focal point then he should have been. Then he gets injured playing in a bowl game he shouldnt be in. Now we have a season where we have nobody else because CJ isnt ready, Ajay is injured, Parrish/Chaney left...So now its just him. Just an observation.

Advertisement
Fletcher knows we ran him into the ground last year. Hes been the bellcow his entire career and he is smart enough to know his body cannot take that type of punishment if he is going to have any type of NFL career. He probably begged Martinez to come. UGA during their back to back run had like 3 RBs they used full time. The days of "Cedric Benson" type workhorse backs and him carrying the ball 300 times a year at UT for 4 years are over. I dont think these kids will even allow you to do that to them anymore.

4cce1d2e-5a3a-4341-bf41-863a6dd999c9_text.gif

LOL. Ok so I didnt know I would be fact checked like im on CNN. Thought this was a message board. So "ran into the ground" was taken literally. Fair point..But he still had more carries then he should have had for a TF imo. He shouldnt have been the leading rusher. Not even close. Jmo.
lol bro 100 carries isn’t near enough to be ran into the ground. Just take the L and move on fam.

LOL. Ummm...you get off on coming at me I see. ****. Why so serious? I guess the offseason gets us all on edge.

Fletcher was supposed to get the minimum amount of carries out of the 4 backs. And he ended up getting the most carries out of all of them and when we had injuries he became alot more of a focal point then he should have been. Then he gets injured playing in a bowl game he shouldnt be in. Now we have a season where we have nobody else because CJ isnt ready, Ajay is injured, Parrish/Chaney left...So now it’s just him. Just an observation.
It’s not personal

I go after bad takes you just happen to be making them is all

Advertisement
So if he does play what do we call them as a duo? Thunder and Thunder? I wish we had some trustworthy lightning.

LOL. Ok so I didnt know I would be fact checked like im on CNN. Thought this was a message board. So "ran into the ground" was taken literally. Fair point..But he still had more carries then he should have had for a TF imo. He shouldnt have been the leading rusher. Not even close. Jmo.
Do you actually go through life thinking you can say whatever you want because you're not a news reporter?

The irony is ******* staggering

Advertisement
Same dude would be crying we didn’t use him enough if he hadn’t of gotten hurt.

100 carries isn't what's usually called being "ran into the ground" but running in Mario's offense is like going over the top in WW1.

Its an absolute meat-grinder because every run is against a +1 box with no schematic advantage or misdirection.

So those 100 runs end up being harder on the RBs which is proven by that room always looking like a battlefield triage center.

Do you actually go through life thinking you can say whatever you want because you're not a news reporter?

The irony is ******* staggering
I’m 75 years old. I don’t think about irony anymore. Especially after living through the 60s and 70s. Lol. A lot of you posters show your age by the takes you have. After you go through those decades, what you say on a message board is not serious at all. Lol. But carry on.

Advertisement
It’s not personal

I go after bad takes you just happen to be making them is all
Lol. Said a cat who makes his bones off lifting weights. Come on my Cane bro. Again, this is a message board. Having an opinion is allowed. But young cats like you run everyone off who has an opinion different than you. But salute. 🫡

Lol. Said a cat who makes his bones off lifting weights. Come on my Cane bro. Again, this is a message board. Having an opinion is allowed. But young cats like you run everyone off who has an opinion different than you. But salute. 🫡
If I say something dumb then by all means call it out

That’s how message boards work

I’ve got no issue with you. I’ve read your posts for years and there’s plenty of stuff I’ve slapped a like or agree on

It’s genuinely not personal but you said Fletcher was run into the ground. That’s crazy. But anyway, at this point I don’t know why this is still a conversation it’s not a big deal

Now I’m gonna go lift some weights and do steroids

If I say something dumb then by all means call it out

That’s how message boards work

I’ve got no issue with you. I’ve read your posts for years and there’s plenty of stuff I’ve slapped a like or agree on

It’s genuinely not personal but you said Fletcher was run into the ground. That’s crazy. But anyway, at this point I don’t know why this is still a conversation it’s not a big deal

Now I’m gonna go lift some weights and do steroids
I never said anything against what you. Lol. You have your opinion, I have mine. The problem with Cane fans is we attack each other when someone has a different opinion and I don’t get that. I got no problem with you. Lol. We are one in Cane Nation. I’m at Tootsies before every home game. Drinks on me if ever your in the area. 🫡💯.

Advertisement
Back