Women's NCAA Tournament Thread- Sweet 16 vs Nova, Friday @ 2:30

Advertisement
Nah, eat that crow. Think I don’t remember you jocking Ferne so bad she told you to stop….
That was Ted Foosball. I've never said anything aside from we're **** lucky to have Katie. I mean nobody could fill Ferne's loafers but we're still lucky.

Jokes aside, I'll gladly say that Katie got that signature win tonight, cleared that Tournament hurdle and shut me the **** up.

Would love all this hoops magic to continue as Mario is still in the honeymoon period even despite last season so now Gino is really the only coach that we might be able to take real issue with in the immediate.

Updated the thread title. Was a wee bit concerned both games would be at the same time.

Now we just wait for the Nova Women’s team fans to give us the scouting report.

Advertisement

ngl, these ladies all sound like they lost a family member. They are reeling.

Their coach made a bunch of excuses.

From what she called “quick whistles” against her team, to saying that we were “extremely physical” multiple times, she gave off a sour grapes vibe, and so did the other two players.

Funny how she failed to mention all of the times that the zebras screwed us, specially with the 3 times in a row that they iced our free throw shooters by stopping play for extended periods of time. First time I’ve ever seen that happen in a lifetime of watching college basketball.

Their coach made a bunch of excuses.

From what she called “quick whistles” against her team, to saying that we were “extremely physical” multiple times, she gave off a sour grapes vibe, and so did the other two players.

Funny how she failed to mention all of the times that the zebras screwed us, specially with the 3 times in a row that they iced our free throw shooters by stopping play for extended periods of time. First time I’ve ever seen that happen in a lifetime of watching college basketball.
The announcers even mentioned it at the end.

Advertisement
The announcers even mentioned it at the end.
I saw a few Indiana fans complaining about the buzzer having sounded at the end before the clock hit :00. Hmmm, I wonder how that happened. They were trying anything and everything to cheat them out of a win.

Their coach also took a veiled shot at the Cavinder twins when she said that her star player didn’t need social media or NIL, and was a great person.

The butt hurt is real.

I saw a few Indiana fans complaining about the buzzer having sounded at the end before the clock hit :00. Hmmm, I wonder how that happened. They were trying anything and everything to cheat them out of a win.

Their coach also took a veiled shot at the Cavinder twins when she said that her star player didn’t need social media or NIL, and was a great person.

The butt hurt is real.
When I posted the video I hadn’t listened to the head coach yet. Yeah, she was oozing sour grape juice the longer she spoke. Straight gnawing on the skin and crunching up the seeds.

All good though, it ain’t us eulogizing our season. It’s you.

Advertisement
For us that have rocked with Katie and the program for years, it’s nice to see her get that win. I remember when she first got to campus and she showed up at every on campus club meeting, begging people to come to games. She even played pickup hoops at the wellness center(Rebound machine, she caught a friend of mine in the throat with an elbow), she showed us that she wanted it.

I remember going to games as an undergrad, you could have full conversations with people on the other end of the court without raising your voice. We used to go to women’s games, just because it was free and we had people on the squad. Even though the support still sucks, she’s kept at it. Couldn’t be happier for her and the program.

Advertisement
Hanna plays regularly, she averages 17 minutes per game. She isn’t getting starters minutes anymore, but that’s because there are 3-4 better guards ahead of her. She’s used to being a star, and she isn’t that on this roster.
Interesting that Hannah, who’s played sparingly, might not want to continue playing until after the season ends. I did not know that

Hanna plays regularly, she averages 17 minutes per game. She isn’t getting starters minutes anymore, but that’s because there are 3-4 better guards ahead of her. She’s used to being a star, and she isn’t that on this roster.
Yeah she came in yesterday when we had both guards in foul trouble.

Advertisement
Back