Women's Basketball

Advertisement
ACC Tourney: Duke Miami (ACCNX) on Bally Sports on TV right now. Slow start in 2nd (of 4 quarters) but down by only 5 now, was down by 12. Go CANES!

edit: HALFTIME. Puke up 4

Last edited:
Advertisement
Turning out to be a great story.
People act like this team hadn't shown anything all season and magically got hot. They had a ton of close losses, including one to Louisville. Frankly, had they been able to get a couple of those big upset wins that they were on the cusp of getting, they would be safely in the tournament at this point. It was almost like Meier couldn't get a rotation going, because it seemed as if she couldn't get consistent production out of players that were key pieces. M. Gray has been a disappointment this season, she hasn't developed in the way a lot of us thought she would after she flashed as a freshman. It's obvious that she isn't close to the same player after suffering a knee injury last year.

Coach Meier has had some struggles in regards to changing how the program plays, she used to rely on platoons of small, quick guards with a lot of multitalented, tweener forwards(Morgan Stroman comes to mind). After the Hof/Mompremier years, where Miami was able to play bully ball and win(But you still had some solid guard play in Cornelius), she's tried to get more size in the program. The transition hasn't been anywhere near smooth. That said, with the way she's recruited, next year's team should be pretty solid, because it's by far the best class she's ever signed at Miami.

Advertisement
i cant find a link and its not on (Bally) on my tv, so i been following Canes Ladies vs Top Louisville online. Miami was down 15 or so late, but just tied it up 59-59 with 2 seconds WooHoo Go Canes.

Advertisement
TICKET OFFICIALLY STAMPED! It was sweet revenge for the close shave the last time they faced Louisville. This team never quit, they kept chopping away, and they started hitting shots. Wasn't happy with the way the refs called the game for the first half, it was awful. That said, this team found a way. They are in the semis.

i cant find a link and its not on (Bally) on my tv, so i been following Canes Ladies vs Top Louisville online. Miami was down 15 or so late, but just tied it up 59-59 with 2 seconds WooHoo Go Canes.
Ya'll don't have the ESPN App? It's on there all day long. I've been able to watch all Miami men's and women's basketball games this season, just from that on my Roku.

Ya'll don't have the ESPN App? It's on there all day long. I've been able to watch all Miami men's and women's basketball games this season, just from that on my Roku.
i use it a LOT (i have Canes Gatourds baseball on right now) and it kept giving me a message "dead error" every try. I thought maybe was on TV (Bally) again like yesterday, but checked several times and no. Glad u got to see it!

i saved screen shot of exact error, tried more than an hour 20 times, eveything else (incl Canes Baseball NOW) works fine:
1646443047849.png

I guess I will try to Google or ask ESPN, but wondering anyone know what this error means... never had it before using ESPN watching hundreds of times with success.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i use it a LOT (i have Canes Gatourds baseball on right now) and it kept giving me a message "dead error" every try. I thought maybe was on TV (Bally) again like yesterday, but checked several times and no. Glad u got to see it!

i saved screen shot of exact error, tried more than an hour 20 times, eveything else (incl Canes Baseball NOW) works fine:
View attachment 179027

I guess I will try to Google or ask ESPN, but wondering anyone know what this error means... never had it before using ESPN watching hundreds of times with success.
Yep, I've never seen that one before.

i KNOW theres a FANTASTIC baseball game underway, but c'mon man, i CANE help myself:
Captureq1.PNG

Captureq2.PNG
CaptureQ3.PNG
Captureq4.PNG

Looks like Saturday its 2:30PM vs winner of ND - GT. GO CANES!

Attachments

• Captureq1.PNG
    Captureq1.PNG
    399.1 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
Back