Women have a BIG game tonight vs ND

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Canes are ranked 25th and host 4th ranked ND at 7 tonight. Would be a HUGE win for the Canes. Miami is 19-5, 7-2 and ND is 21-2, 8-1.

Advertisement
Canes are ranked 25th and host 4th ranked ND at 7 tonight. Would be a HUGE win for the Canes. Miami is 19-5, 7-2 and ND is 21-2, 8-1.

Someone finally posted a thread about Canes WB aside from me. Leave it up to one of our true basketball fans. Doubt you go back as far as I do when the men were playing basketball at Dinner Key Auditorium. Back then there was no Womans basketball.

I CAN'T REMEMBER A BIGGER GAME WHERE WE ARE RANKED PLAYING A TOP 5 TEAM AT HOME. I'm sure the crowd will be 3 times the normal size. If I were Katie I would make a plea to the students to come out just once.

Up 36-34 at the half. Great game to be at. Beatrice and Emese with 22 points combined.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A big surprise and the XFactor Taylor Mason propels the Lady Canes to perhaps it's best win ever. Glad to see some bandwagoners on the board. This game will have big ACC ramifications. And move Miami up in both polls. Great job Girls.

This is a really great team. Very exciting. With our womens team we have never been able to win that huge game that would take the next step. Tonight may have been it.

People forget that this isn't the first time Miami has beaten a highly ranked ND team at home. With Money Mot and JT3, Miami rolled ND a couple of years back. I think this team is far more complete than that squad, so this win was a bit more impressive. This team is good enough to find itself hosting a regional this year. The problem is that Miami has been screwed by the committee throughout the Meier era, with few exceptions.

Advertisement
Back