Woah, what's going on

Advertisement
He's deleted them now but they said
"UM loves keeping secrets, that's crazy b"
Let's see if school keeps this a secret,it's been 2 days already. **** crazy man"
"That was my blood cousing, I grew up with him. We use to play together. I just want to know why this **** happen b"
"Why no news of it? This the second time I seen this **** happen at this school and nobody said ****"
"Guess they tryna keep good private school image"
When somebody die, the worst part is when you have flashbacks of the time yall spent together. Imma miss u cuz"

Would post a pic of these tweets that I screenshotted but I'm on my cell and idk how. This is what it said tho

Saw most of those before he deleted them. It seems like there was a situation involving a student that he's related to?

Yeah that's what I was thinking, but parts about Um coverin it up made me wonder if something a little bigger is at stake. Idk but something is up. And thoughts Pete?

Advertisement
For Chad to put that out there it must of been soemthing big

Last edited:
No offense, but he went to a good high school and attends a quality university. If you're going to put something out there, one would think some of that education should be on display so your message is heard and understood. I'm not picking on him specifically as it's becoming the norm with a lot of today's younger generation.

Advertisement
No offense, but he went to a good high school and attends a quality university. If you're going to put something out there, one would think some of that education should be on display so your message is heard and understood. I'm not picking on him specifically as it's becoming the norm with a lot of today's younger generation.

To sound intelligent is for some reason is considered "sounding white" and that ain't kosher in the black twitter community. Dumb it down and you're cool enough to pass the 'keepin it real' test. Welcome to AmeriKa; the kultral wasteland.

To sound intelligent is for some reason is considered "sounding white" and that ain't kosher in the black twitter community. Dumb it down and you're cool enough to pass the 'keepin it real' test. Welcome to AmeriKa; the kultral wasteland.

If you understand the concept of twitter you would know that your message has to be delivered in 140 characters. Majority of the messages written on there are either abbreviated or written as short excerpts. If you want to make this a "race" or grammar issue. Take it to the WEZ. Those kids have every right to write how they choose on SOCIAL MEDIA. It isnt a thesis that he is turning in.

140 characters or not, why not be the exception to the perceived dumb jock stereotype? For better or worse, every scholarship athlete is representative of their university and should try their best to come across as such.

It's really no big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it certainly doesn't help the perception that athletes are just pushed through the school systems. It's also not an indication of their intelligence either, but sometimes perception is reality.

Twitter, it's not for me, this much I know. If it's a case of keeping it real though, that's dumb as ****.

Advertisement
If the tweet involved another student, UM has to keep quiet about it. Ferpa (federal law regarding student privacy) prevents a college from discussing student grades and discipline even with parents (except for students under 18). CT probably is unaware of ferpa. I once had a student who was in a coma after an accident. When his mother called to discuss his options in my class, I could not speak with her since I had not received the son's permission. It was absurd since the son was in a coma, but it is the law.

Advertisement
140 characters or not, why not be the exception to the perceived dumb jock stereotype? For better or worse, every scholarship athlete is representative of their university and should try their best to come across as such.

It's really no big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it certainly doesn't help the perception that athletes are just pushed through the school systems. It's also not an indication of their intelligence either, but sometimes perception is reality.

Twitter, it's not for me, this much I know. If it's a case of keeping it real though, that's dumb as ****.
Why does he need to write to prove anything to you? Wtf are you?!

It's pretty clear what happened here. Someone on the staff or in the admin either killed one of his friends or is covering up for a student or campus police officer that did so. And we thought things would be different once they named a new president. Let's just hope Chad can put the incident behind him and be a contributing member of the We-Fense.

That aside, I'm done trying to decipher the social media musings of anyone born after Bill Clinton was elected. They have no sense of nuance.

bs comment. This may be true with some people but in most cases a person talks how they want to talk. Its a shame people like you have to judge based on something simple like twitter or whatever..... and talking slang or whatever has nothing to do with " keeping it real"... you don't have to talk intelligent to be intelligent.

I would say there's as time and place for talking as certain way and a person has to be smart enough to know when those times are. Twitter isn't one imp. I'm not simple enough to judge someone on a few tweets.

Advertisement
Back