With Savion...

Advertisement
Has the board confirmed the 4th line of prospects up for bags?

generally, although not exclusively, there's a high correlation between how stupid the kid is, and how active bags are in his recruitment.

then think about what position on your average inner city or corpone country HS football team is going to have the dumbest box of rocks lining up at that spot? i'll give you a clue, it's not punter or QB.

that being said, I have no idea whether savion is taking bags. and for all I know, he's a MENSA finalist and valedictorian of his HS class.

but I do hope he's a 'Cane

Transferring to Palmetto after a good upbringing at Miami Southwest High School. I’m wondering if he will decommit from us now.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the sky is falling, Nesta is going to decommit, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Advertisement
Palmetto HS is one of the best academic HS in Miami. As a parent I would place my kid in Palmetto any day of the week. This is education up to par with some of the best private schools. They do really well in the other sports "golf, tennis, etc.", this year they will have a great football team.

I have no idea why him transferring to Palmetto is related to him possibly decommitting, but **** it, I’ll take that trade off if it means my alma mater finally wins a State Title!! **** yeah Palmetto, let’s get it! There’s a new sheriff in town down South! The Ridge can take a back seat for a while and those fools over on 97th can go a decade without sniffing The Big Cat Trophy...Coach Monasco running the show for now...Panther Pride *******!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back