With Burns, Are We Half-Finished?

yall act like we have 3 o lineman on the team. Golden will fill the spots. o lineman blow up during their senior year.

Advertisement
Is it me, or does this guy say this same crap about the O-line all the time???... Wow.

If I am not mistaken and no one leaves before the 2014 season, our O-line should look like this:

Bunche- Sr.
Feliciano- Sr.
Wells- Sr. or Rs Jr.
McDermott- Sr.
Gadbois- Jr. or Rs Soph
Flowers- Jr. or Rs Soph
Isadora- Jr. or Rs Soph

Now, Lets just say Gall sticks and we get Kirkland or someone else to play on the interior this year and Darling sticks and McDermott's lil bro joins in like he is expected in 2014... Thats 11 O-linemen... 9 with at least one year on campus. What is so atrocious??!! ... Maybe we might need one more guy who can play Center to be included but I don't see the problem here.

Yup he says the same thing over and over.

We will have 8 OL in 2014 but he doesnt add the 2013 and 2014 class to his numbers

Agree with Hawaii, though think you can go more like 16 on OL. I would go 3 OL in this class. Also the more I think about DL I am fine with just Bain and Bostwick and call it at day in this class at that position

Agree with Hawaii, though think you can go more like 16 on OL. I would go 3 OL in this class. Also the more I think about DL I am fine with just Bain and Bostwick and call it at day in this class at that position

Right now we have 13 OL i would like that number to about 15. So getting 3 this year and 4-5 in 2014 and we'll be good shape.

you must mean add Bain and Bostwick to Bryant...Bryant is a beast. Kid is all Cane too.

Advertisement
Is it me, or does this guy say this same crap about the O-line all the time???... Wow.

If I am not mistaken and no one leaves before the 2014 season, our O-line should look like this:

Bunche- Sr.
Feliciano- Sr.
Wells- Sr. or Rs Jr.
McDermott- Sr.
Gadbois- Jr. or Rs Soph
Flowers- Jr. or Rs Soph
Isadora- Jr. or Rs Soph

Now, Lets just say Gall sticks and we get Kirkland or someone else to play on the interior this year and Darling sticks and McDermott's lil bro joins in like he is expected in 2014... Thats 11 O-linemen... 9 with at least one year on campus. What is so atrocious??!! ... Maybe we might need one more guy who can play Center to be included but I don't see the problem here.

We will have 8 OL in 2014 but he doesnt add the 2013 and 2014 class to his numbers

The 2014 class is irrelevant in 2014, unless you want to throw true FR into the mix. lol. The 2014 is incredibly important later on of course.

Even the 2013 class is one year too late in terms of getting OL for 2014 - what we really needed to do was grab more OL in the 2012 class. But we cant do anything about that now. What we can do is load up on OL this year - 4 minimum, 5 if we can. Yet, we've got some geniuses (not you core values) on here that have their heads in the sand and cant think beyond their nose posting about how only 2 SRs graduate so we only have to get 2 OL to replace them. :ibisroflmao: Just in time production works great for Dell. But just in time recruiting is a recipe for Shammin level failure. lol.

Advertisement

Bunche- Sr.
Feliciano- Sr.
Wells- Sr. or Rs Jr.
McDermott- Sr.
Gadbois- Jr. or Rs Soph
Flowers- Jr. or Rs Soph
Isadora- Jr. or Rs Soph

The 2014 class is irrelevant in 2014, unless you want to throw true FR into the mix. lol. The 2014 is incredibly important later on of course.

Even the 2013 class is one year too late in terms of getting OL for 2014 - what we really needed to do was grab more OL in the 2012 class. But we cant do anything about that now. What we can do is load up on OL this year - 4 minimum, 5 if we can. Yet, we've got some geniuses (not you core values) on here that have their heads in the sand and cant think beyond their nose posting about how only 2 SRs graduate so we only have to get 2 OL to replace them. :ibisroflmao: Just in time production works great for Dell. But just in time recruiting is a recipe for Shammin level failure. lol.

2014 recruiting is not irrelevant to OL depth. There's nothing horribly wrong about Freshmen providing depth. It's not unheard of for a frosh linemen to play in spurts.

Jason Fox was forced to play as an undersized true frosh, and he ended up being one of our best linemen that year.

Bunche- Sr.
Feliciano- Sr.
Wells- Sr. or Rs Jr.
McDermott- Sr.
Gadbois- Jr. or Rs Soph
Flowers- Jr. or Rs Soph
Isadora- Jr. or Rs Soph

2013 and 2014 class it's not too late at all. Both these classes would add depth and maybe 1 starter. We are only losing 2 OL in 2014 that play Henderson and linder. I would get 2/3 OL in this class Gall, Kirkland, and maybe 1 more. Then 2014 get Darling, McDermott and 2/3 more.

Bunche- Sr.
Feliciano- Sr.
Wells- Sr. or Rs Jr.
McDermott- Sr.
Gadbois- Jr. or Rs Soph
Flowers- Jr. or Rs Soph
Isadora- Jr. or Rs Soph

2014 recruiting is not irrelevant to OL depth. There's nothing horribly wrong about Freshmen providing depth. It's not unheard of for a frosh linemen to play in spurts.

Jason Fox was forced to play as an undersized true frosh, and he ended up being one of our best linemen that year.

And we sucked that year. I'd rather not depend on true frosh olineman. Redshirts are ok.

Advertisement

Bunche- Sr.
Feliciano- Sr.
Wells- Sr. or Rs Jr.
McDermott- Sr.
Gadbois- Jr. or Rs Soph
Flowers- Jr. or Rs Soph
Isadora- Jr. or Rs Soph

And we sucked that year. I'd rather not depend on true frosh olineman. Redshirts are ok.

We don't have to depend on them. They'd be third string.

Advertisement
Back