Wish we had fsu crowd

jkdood

All ACC
Here
20200208_120442.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
They dbl team him a lot
That’s **** poor coaching. He’s a walking turnover and if he isn’t in a rhythm he isn’t a threat to win games. He’s more of a threat to lose a game due to his shot selection, decision making, and turnovers

Advertisement
Don’t know if I have ever watched a backcourt that is so turnover prone like the one we have. Beverly, McGusty, Lykes, Beverly. Wayyyy too turn over prone

Advertisement
Another bright spot I can take away from this season (there isn’t many).... Wardenburg has learned to attack the rim at his size. Wish he would carry that over to the Glass and defensively but it’s still nice to see him improving his game

...they have 3 times more students that live on campus than we do. and WTF is to do on a Saturday afternoon in the trailer park known as Tallahassee? our college kids are out at the beach or hanging out in the city.

Advertisement
This team desperately needs just one more signature win to build confidence into next year. Winning this game in Tallahassee would do wonders for this team next year

We only have 4 fouls. Usually I'd say that's a good thing, but given how we've played defense, its probably a bad sign. We need to be more physical.

Crowd here complaining about the refs. What a pity. Sorry wifi here a bit dyslexic for posting. Haha team ignoring coach L he looks heart attack

Advertisement
Back