Wish Fsu would have come back and won today

Advertisement
Advertisement
If F$U lost every game on their schedule every year I would not shed any tears for them.

I will never understand this mentality. I don't give a **** what your agenda is.

If you are a Canes fan, and you understand recruiting, FSU needs to lose every game they play by 100.

FSU's defense can't get anyone off the field. We're at home. The stadium will be rocking. Our kids have been looking forward to this game for a year. We win next week. The game that concerns me is up in Blacksburg.

We will rock an average VT. ND is the tough game as Kizer will pass on any D in the country. Hold him to under 300 yards passing and we have a chance.They might be 2-3 but they are much better then VT .

FSU's defense can't get anyone off the field. We're at home. The stadium will be rocking. Our kids have been looking forward to this game for a year. We win next week. The game that concerns me is up in Blacksburg.

We will rock an average VT. ND is the tough game as Kizer will pass on any D in the country. Hold him to under 300 yards passing and we have a chance.They might be 2-3 but they are much better then VT .

ND is awful. They lost to Texas (0-2 in Big 12) Duke (0-2 in ACC and losers to Northwestern) and Michigan State (0-2 in BIG including loss to Indiana.)

Advertisement
There's no complaining about a demoralizing loss at home for the Noles.

The way I see it, if we want and deserve to be Coastal champs, we beat UNC at home.
Plain and simple.

The Coastal starts taking shape next week with GT/Pitt and VT/UNC.

Advertisement
Back