Wish Fsu would have come back and won today

imurcane

Banned
Banned
That would have made for one **** of a hang over for them to deal with!

I think Miami will open up as a pick em or 2 point dog.

Advertisement
I'm thinking Miami is going to open around a two point favorite here.

Another porster said that his head wanted FSU to win but he couldn't. His heart wanted UNC. I felt the same way today. Relieved when they lost but also knew that it would've been nice for UNC to pick up that ACC loss.

I think that crushing loss may be more difficult to get over.

Nah...I think i like FSU coming back and taking the lead just to lose to a field goal...I hope we beat FSU by 3 points next week...off of a wide left

Advertisement
We have two mods on record wanting fsu to win games. Worse staff than the al golden coaching staff.

Advertisement
Wish as a mod you would have read the exact same ******* thread and posted this there.

Advertisement
proxy.php

Advertisement
FSU's defense can't get anyone off the field. We're at home. The stadium will be rocking. Our kids have been looking forward to this game for a year. We win next week. The game that concerns me is up in Blacksburg.

FSU isn't looking so good that's for sure. That defense is a sieve and were at home but I know better than to take the holes lightly. I hope we hang a 70 burger on that sissy cuck Jizzbo. Kick em while they're down!

I think it's quite funny and fitting that whenever I type noles, my tablet autocorrects it to holes. Just thought I'd share.

Last edited:
If I was making book, I'd put Miami as 6.5 point favorites and reduce it down to 3.5 as the week went by.

I'd also make the O/U at 50.

That being said, I hope we blow them out of the water, I don't think we will.

What a lot of you guys are not recognizing, is that we are the only game left on FSU's schedule worth playing. Hard Rock will be, ah, rockin', Kaaya I think will have his best game this year, but FSU will be ready to play and play hard. They have nothing to lose.

I think it's something like 30-24 Canes.

Advertisement
Back