Wisconsin QB Jack Coan to UF?

Advertisement
Tanning with friends for protection is when they don't want to be bothered. Tanning alone is like an invite. Someone has to put that lotion on her back.

Sounds like a clear fumble.
Honestly Iā€™ve been getting numbers around friends cause the girl will open up more and naturally feel more comfortable so itā€™s way easier to strike up a conversation and thereā€™s no awkward moments. But yea Coanā€™s cousin was a fumble returned the other way for a score lol

Honestly Iā€™ve been getting numbers around friends cause the girl will open up more and naturally feel more comfortable so itā€™s way easier to strike up a conversation and thereā€™s no awkward moments. But yea Coanā€™s cousin was a fumble returned the other way for a score lol

All in good fun. Keep up the good work.

Advertisement
I know Coanā€™s HS coaches and they all think he needs to go to a G5 or a middle of the road P5 program.
He was a big success story on Long Island when he was in high school..... I remember when Al Golden came and offered him

Shouldā€™ve told her if he comes to UM we would bring her in on a scholly to play CB.
Playing corner is now my go to line. My girl tells me that her cousin is taking the train up from Brooklyn, I say, only if he can play corner for The U!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea cause Iā€™m gonna ask for a pic of a girl that Iā€™m trying to approach and not be too aggressive or creepy. That wouldā€™ve ended perfectly
No but you could have gotten her Insta since these girls love to add to their followers list.

Advertisement
So Iā€™m at the beach looking for some digits and I approach this hot blonde and start striking up a conversation with her and I told her how I go to the University of Wisconsin and she said ā€œoh no way my cousins Jack Coan!ā€ So naturally I pressed her for some intel on where heā€™s going and she said heā€™s headed to Florida to replace Trask next year. FWIW. U heard it here first lol
He'd be a good pickup for those aholes. BTW..I'm UW '70

Advertisement
Back