Wisconsin QB Jack Coan to UF?

anandris

Recruit
So I’m at the beach looking for some digits and I approach this hot blonde and start striking up a conversation with her and I told her how I go to the University of Wisconsin and she said “oh no way my cousins Jack Coan!” So naturally I pressed her for some intel on where he’s going and she said he’s headed to Florida to replace Trask next year. FWIW. U heard it here first lol

Advertisement
So I’m at the beach looking for some digits and I approach this hot blonde and start striking up a conversation with her and I told her how I go to the University of Wisconsin and she said “oh no way my cousins Jack Coan!” So naturally I pressed her for some intel on where he’s going and she said he’s headed to Florida to replace Trask next year. FWIW. U heard it here first lol
Should’ve told her if he comes to UM we would bring her in on a scholly to play CB.

Advertisement

Pics of the blonde or gtfoh. Lol

Pics? Or I'm calling bs

Advertisement
Advertisement

You missed the most important part of the story - did you in fact get those digits?

Advertisement
My boy starting the year right.. Salute

Advertisement
Back