Wisconsin QB Jack Coan to UF?

Advertisement
Transferring to ND
26C836EC-2A6F-4FD0-96A5-AA78AECE0113.png

Advertisement
So I’m at the beach looking for some digits and I approach this hot blonde and start striking up a conversation with her and I told her how I go to the University of Wisconsin and she said “oh no way my cousins Jack Coan!” So naturally I pressed her for some intel on where he’s going and she said he’s headed to Florida to replace Trask next year. FWIW. U heard it here first lol
Cool story but Did you smash bro?

Face 9 Body 9. Quarterbacks always have the hottest cousins/sisters lol
1. Peyton Matocha sister is nice

2. I was born and raised in Miami but live in Madison WI. I see Hurricanes gear around town maybe twice a year. Glad to find another on the board

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I’m at the beach looking for some digits and I approach this hot blonde and start striking up a conversation with her and I told her how I go to the University of Wisconsin and she said “oh no way my cousins Jack Coan!” So naturally I pressed her for some intel on where he’s going and she said he’s headed to Florida to replace Trask next year. FWIW. U heard it here first lol

Did she also tell you that she's a virgin?

1. Peyton Matocha sister is nice

2. I was born and raised in Miami but live in Madison WI. I see Hurricanes gear around town maybe twice a year. Glad to find another on the board

Coans cousin was Metocha caliber, I’d say a little hotter cause I like blondes lol. That’s awesome you live in Madison too! The two times the last couple of years have probably been me, I rock turnover chain shirts and my “the u invented swagger” shirts all the time around campus(in the fall and late spring of course lol) It’d be nice if we actually got to beat wisco at least one out of those 2 games, but I still wear my canes gear shamelessly 😝

Advertisement
Guess I went 0/2 that day. The words Jack Coan to UF did come out of her **** little mouth though 😝 so maybe something changed last minute? Regardless, feel free to roast away lol.
Maybe he heard the rumblings of Mullen leaving.

Advertisement
Back