Winston suspended

Guess he should have been more progressive and said what he really wanted to say..

"**** him right in the ****!"

Advertisement
This was the administration's decision NOT Jimbo according to Paul Finebaum this afternoon. Have to say the call-ins were brutal with name calling, totally trashing Winston. Someone said he smiled & laughed at the press conf. (not playing with full deck).. Why in God's name would they put the dufus out there at another press conf? One would think his father would come to town & slap him upside the head.

Wonder on GameDay how many times they will applaud Jimbo for doing the right thing and putting this above the game.....blah blah blah

Advertisement
Someone said he smiled & laughed at the press conf. (not playing with full deck).. Why in God's name would they put the dufus out there at another press conf? One would think his father would come to town & slap him upside the head.

Who's his dad? Adrian Peterson?

It's rather insightful that in his "opening statement" regarding the incident, he apologizes to: the team, the university and to his coaches but he never mentions the girl.

Not trying to defend this big c**t, but if he claims that she is lying on him, why would he apologize or mention her? Wouldn't that be like admitting some sort of guilt. Makes no sense on his part to do so.

Advertisement
My wife even said that dude ain't all there. If that ******* couldn't play ball he'd be a janitor and that might be an insult to janitors.

you seriously have to be a dumb *** , and he seems to be to be border line retarded , to scream that out load in the middle of the quad at a major college AFTER you have been accused of raping someone . Especially if you won a Heisman trophy and are the most recognized face in college football not named Saban.

I always thought Winston was a bit of a sociopath, but this proves it. Not understanding the difference between anonymous ******** who bomb live news vids with "FHRITP" and him being a public figure ******* and mimicking the meme at a university venue is irrefutable evidence. He'll weather this storm, as all of Tally will drop to it's collective knees and fellate this reprobate and turn a blind eye to the inevitable happy ending.

Reality won't sink in until he's in the back of a white SUV while one on his sycophants drives 30mph on I-10...

I just hope I live long enough to see history repeat itself.

Advertisement
you seriously have to be a dumb *** , and he seems to be to be border line retarded , to scream that out load in the middle of the quad at a major college AFTER you have been accused of raping someone . Especially if you won a Heisman trophy and are the most recognized face in college football not named Saban.

you have to be a ****** to scream that, period. don't give me that college kid being a college kid bull**** either

I can only imagine the signs when they come down to SunLife. :ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

Advertisement
Honestly, I don't know what all the noise is about. Jimmy was just exercising his right to free speech. Just thought he'd turn The college formally known as the Florida State University for Women into his own personal Speakers Corner to expound on the virtues of the fairer ***. Now, all of a suddenly, he's suspended for an entire half in the Big Game. Personally, I liked his "press conference", apologizing to the university that's paying for his services, and to his team mates who will be without his services, if only for a half. He's probably the most articulate FSU player I've heard speak in quite some time. I particularly enjoyed the disembodied handler who kept interrupting and interjecting that the questions were only to be about football,... football,... football... I may be giving too much credit here, but I have to believe that the FSU president cringes everytime his/her phone rings and it's about Jimmy, forwarding all calls to the university lawyers, counting the days until he declares.

Oh, Jimmy accounts for 300 yards and 4 scores in the half against Clemson, and FSU wins it going away. Cue the band.

Your eyes don't lie , dudes eyes look squirrelly as ****. He's definitely off

Advertisement
Back