Winston suspended

Advertisement
Jameis thinking.PNG

Someone just retweeted this on Twitter.

i think that kid rides the short bus hes not all there.. i want to see how he do in the nfl hes not going to have jimbo and the TPD to protect him.

Suspended for cursing. Allowed to play after raping. Makes sense.

Nobody was there to tweet the rape. Casher recorded it but of course he deleted the video (on advice of counsel) before the Tally PD decided to not investigate.

/boggle
You know, those things really don't delete. Unless that part of the drive gets something else recorded over it, it's still there.

They also don't become evidence without an authority, with appropriate jurisdiction, asking for it.

Advertisement
I wonder if all the FSU women who will be wearing his jersey Saturday want to be treated like he treats women..............

Only reason he is getting suspended at all is the recent outbreak of events in the NFL and other sports figures... Otherwise he would spend a day at the YMCA and punishment would be over. This kid is going to be a bust in the NFL. He is going to get some money and lose his mind. No control!

Just wait til he gets some nfl money in his pocket. It will be 1 stupida** incident after another!
Gents you're right; it'd be just like Seantrel

It's only been 2 games. He still has time! Not that I am hoping for it but the odds are pretty good that he will ***** up man.

Would love to see this Down's Syndrome-looking, mildly retarded pos suffer a career-ending/life-altering type injury. The kind of injury that renders him a vegetable. I wanna see him on one of those ESPN specials with Tom Rinaldi narrating in a few years, where he needs a translator and a caption to understand.

This scumbag deserves everything bad that happens to him in life.

Going in hard. I like the cut of your jib. You could make a good argument that Rinaldi would need the translator if he did the interview with Jameis today.*

So he gets in more trouble for saying the word "pu$$y" than he does for raping one?

Hey...hold on there. Apparently you missed the part that said that he will "undergo internal discipline" in addition to the 1/2 game suspension. I am quite certain that he will have learned his lesson once that internal discipline is handed down.

Advertisement
from what I see on TV and hear about him as a person.. if he was at UM and won the heisman and won a NC for Miami will you like him and defend him like FSU kids are doing? I don't know maybe the fact he is an FSU QB i don't know if I can like him even if he was at UM

all our "crazy" and "Goon" players were not dbags like this.. the ones that were .. got kicked off the team.. and ask the 80's guys how JJ use to kick idiots off the team all the time.

I have to think some of the BOT at FSU are "getting' real tired of yer **** Winny"

As someone else posted the media is starting to turn on him, that does not bode well.

Wow, he has 1 whole half to think about what he said...

Or he has 1 whole half to F*** the entire FSU cheer-leading squad right in the P****.

Advertisement
And what happens if Clemson goes up 2 or even 3 scores in the first half? Jimbo will be BEGGING to be allowed to put him in, can't lose his shot at another NC...

Think he would have been let off but a ton of fsu students were going to social media about it. Jumbo probably tried dirty things to stop the suspension but I'm assuming that came from above

Advertisement
Think he would have been let off but a ton of fsu students were going to social media about it. Jumbo probably tried dirty things to stop the suspension but I'm assuming that came from above

Very possible. It was all he could do to get it down to one half.

from what I see on TV and hear about him as a person.. if he was at UM and won the heisman and won a NC for Miami will you like him and defend him like FSU kids are doing? I don't know maybe the fact he is an FSU QB i don't know if I can like him even if he was at UM

all our "crazy" and "Goon" players were not dbags like this.. the ones that were .. got kicked off the team.. and ask the 80's guys how JJ use to kick idiots off the team all the time.

His antics would not be tolerated by coaches, media, ans fans if he attended UM. JJ kicked guys out due to our squaaad being so stacked it didn't matter. One person does not make a team. However, they can make a difference.

Kid is a dumpster fire and just ruined his draft stock with yet another "incident" the media has now officially turned on him

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Ruined his draft stock? Right. Because the NFL is all about character. Lol.

Advertisement
Back