Winston now suspended the whole game....

I hope he's not gone for good. As long as anyone doesn't get hurt - I'm enjoying the **** out of every episode of the stupid Jameis show. He has within his grasp the ability to reveal to the Nation what we all think about the Noles.

Please Baby Jesus - let the controversies continue.....

Advertisement
I hope he's not gone for good. As long as anyone doesn't get hurt - I'm enjoying the **** out of every episode of the stupid Jameis show. He has within his grasp the ability to reveal to the Nation what we all think about the Noles.

I'd rather watch them lose.

He will have to testify in a civil suit & won't be able to hide behind his lawyer & refuse to talk with anyone.

FSU started investigating the rape last week and the Title IX investigation is going on for FSU. If something was found, they won't announce anything while College Gameday is on their lawn.

I'd rather watch them lose.

Its not an either / or proposition. They'll lose - with or without him this year.

Advertisement
Now they're saying Winston will be on the sidelines for the game. Stupid decision. Keep him out of sight if you don't want to continue to be embarrassed on national television. FSU continues to have no clue.

I'm happy he's there. If they start getting pounded or the QB is terrible they can put a camera on him over and over again.

I had a chance meeting yesterday with someone on the Gameday crew, and that person blasted Winston, calling him immature, idiotic and with a false sense of entitlement. The media is no longer behind famous ****.

Advertisement
Back