Winston now suspended the whole game....

Advertisement
wow this seems like a bit much . boosters and board of trustees probably made the call to pull him from the game against clemson

So, Jimbo didn't take the job a Texas to stay with THIS guy? I don't think he's very smart either.

Advertisement
**** lol. The heat did get turnt up. When the media and the public turn it up on you boy, it's hotter than Sahara. It's weird though, he raped a chick and they allowed him to play ....and voted him the heisman. But he gets suspended for this. Weird ****. Let's hope Clemson beats them, I'm tired of them. Wish they was playing us this week. Maybe we would a stood a chance

I highly doubt he's gone forever...but not many things (outside of us finally getting a good coach) would make me happier.

wow this seems like a bit much . boosters and board of trustees probably made the call to pull him from the game against clemson

A bit much?

He allegedly rapped some girl and FSU never even investigated the incident... And now this, gotta be some grimey **** that hasn't gone public.

Advertisement
FSU started investigating the rape last week and the Title IX investigation is going on for FSU. If something was found, they won't announce anything while College Gameday is on their lawn.

FSU's statement mentioned an "on-going investigation". FSU gonna be a topic of conversation, hey we know how that works with the NCAA up our butts. With the current climate in football, FSU gonna be scrutinized, and when that happens who knows what will come out. As a Cane fan, this will be interesting and entertaining. Time to be exposed as the media is all over this.

Advertisement
Fsu still wins

Dabo corches like a tie-less golden

Also just want to take a minute and appreciate the true ******ry that is the fan base of fsu:lebron.jpg:

Advertisement
FSU started investigating the rape last week and the Title IX investigation is going on for FSU. If something was found, they won't announce anything while College Gameday is on their lawn.

The title ix matter concerns, in part, how FSU responds, as an institution, to alleged sexually oppressive conduct. The same student the subject of rape allegation, perhaps neither fully investigated nor sanctioned, is involved in other sexually inappropriate behavior while the title ix matter is still pending. So, how does the institution respond? Kinda like Johnny football, suspend him for half a game?

Sounds like somebody up there realizes that the consequences of an adverse title IX ruling could impact the player and team a lot worse than a view the half-game suspension. Bet they figured FSU should start thinking about how folks outside the athletic department view the institution's response to clearly in appropriate sexually charged behavior. (This time the conduct iirc was captured on a cell phone that did not get erased.)

Advertisement
Back