Winslow gets 14 years

If they examine his head and find massive CTE, I wouldnt be surprised.

Found an older interview of him talking about his football career, his injuries and the life threatening situation regarding the staph infection he had and how he started cycling... Listening to him, he was nowhere near the person he was coming out of college and nowhere near what he is now.
How well did you know him in college, insider? He was a lunatic in college too, and one of the rapes he pled guilty to was of a kid while he was in college.

Advertisement
How well did you know him in college, insider? He was a lunatic in college too, and one of the rapes he pled guilty to was of a kid while he was in college.
I knew him in college. He hit on my girl at the time actually. He was a loudmouth as*hole but no one thought he was a full on psycho.. He certainly didn't seem to have the old lady fetish then. I hadn't heard about the rape of a kid but I don't think it was on campus.

Advertisement
Sorry, but put me in the group that doesn’t think CTE causes someone to rape old women. Lots of former players have CTE, I don’t recall any doing this.
I too, don’t think he’s got CTE, perhaps some wear n tear from playing all these years, but I think his problems go a little further, perhaps from a twisted sense of perception of his self and that of women or female figures. Rape is definitely violence against his victims, and being that they’re all women so far, speaks volumes in that respect. Now, if in prison he rapes men as well, the problems are way more about his mental make up than female related issues.

Advertisement
Should be life honestly. Dude is clearly dangerous and targets the weak. One of the weirdest, sickest things I’ve heard. Dudes a 6’5, handsome, presumably wealthy former pro athlete and he’s going after elderly homeless women? **** is wrong with this guy? I have no sympathy for what happens to him for the rest of his life. I don’t think you can fix whatever is broken in there.

Should be life honestly. Dude is clearly dangerous and targets the weak. One of the weirdest, sickest things I’ve heard. Dudes a 6’5, handsome, presumably wealthy former pro athlete and he’s going after elderly homeless women? **** is wrong with this guy? I have no sympathy for what happens to him for the rest of his life. I don’t think you can fix whatever is broken in there.
Absolutely right. A rich handsome guy like that should be more selective in his rape victims. He could have had any hot model he wanted to rape.

Advertisement
I have a Winslow Miami jersey from back in the day. I will pretend it’s Calais Campbell jersey even though the jersey style is different than the Campbell years.

If pension plan was about the same and he played 10 years then he will get a fair amount per month. Just wonder if there is a clause for the type of crime he did.

Payment: The NFL bases a player’s monthly benefit on the number of credited seasons they accumulated, and the time period of said seasons. Players received $660 per credited season every month for the 2015–2017 seasons, and will receive $760 per credited season every month for the 2018–2020 seasons.”

Advertisement
I have a Winslow Miami jersey from back in the day. I will pretend it’s Calais Campbell jersey even though the jersey style is different than the Campbell years.
Cut it up into restraints and a gag in honor of Winslow.

Well he will be closer to the age of the old lady he raped by the time he gets out. Maybe that is what happens when you wear both a Browns and Jets jersey during your career, you lose it completely.

OJ isn't broke and he's been to prison and Goldman still has claim on anything he earns. Isn't there usually a stipulation that they can't take pension/retirement money?
Pension monies are protected from liability judgment as are some annunities. Also in FL, your home is protected in that you cannot be ousted although I think a lien can be placed on it if you go to sell it or perhaps die. Any attorneys out there know about this for sure.

Advertisement
Back